for Standing alone

1/12/2004 c1 2Sheila Ibre
Very profound or maybe it's just thought provoking...but It's good. I normally read/write poems that rhyme so this is again another different sort of poem. :)
Keep writing!
12/30/2003 c1 28GoldenTears
You're writing is beyond words. It really gets through. Your poem really discribes what millions of teens go through. I've gone through it. I only wish I could look at it the same way. I've moved on, but the wound is still there and I can't get it to go away. lol Anyway, do you put your poetry at Poetry.Com? If you don't, you should consider it. Every 3 months you post a poem it's entered into a poetry contest and if you're a semi-finalist, they'll publish it for you. (It's how I've got so many of mine published). But you've probably got tons of stuff there. If you don't, you should! lol
Keep writing!
-GoldenTears-
12/9/2003 c1 79deepdown
very good point. mostly the reason why i think suicide is very, very selfish. cos it is. it is the most selfless and unthinking thing a person can do, because for you it is all over, but for those that love you the pain will only get worse. you can always fight back, but giving in is cowardice. good mentality, or whatever. very well written, and i really like the metaphor youve chosen, with the cliff, and how at first you see suicide as the only option, but then it becomes less desirable.
11/1/2003 c1 35Infinity Plus One
Good poem here. Well done.
10/30/2003 c1 20Innocent Green Eyes
Hey! I liked that alot! I've thought those things before...BUT, we won't get into that ^_^ Very interesting! You've got DEFINITE talent =D Keep up the good work!

God bless,

Greeny
10/29/2003 c1 Traced In Green
...amazingness...I can relate to this so bad...I really loved it, great job! And thanx for reviewing my stuff!

luvs

Young'n'HopelessKid
10/27/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
wow... great poem... an interesting poem with an interesting thought... very powerful.. excellent work bravo!