for UnDeNiAbLe FlYiNg ObJeCtS

6/13/2004 c1 2Billthegeek
Honestly, I'm impressed by your first chapter's description style; it's awesome! But personally, I think yuo should add some more direct statements that relate to what that are happening later on, to get the readers hooked - or rather, more hooked!
By the way, you're right in your review (for 'Your Father shall Slaughter You'), I'm really influenced by Stephen King's style. I'm his constant reader and is now reading his novel, 'It'.
12/31/2003 c20 7Dark Hamadryad
I think it may have to do with the fact that it's 3 in the morning and I'm using my brother's computer while he plays boring video games and hums Z100 hits, but the chapter was a bit confusing.
First, I'd like to say that everything up to the start of the conversation made perfect sense-descriptions-but the conversation completely lost me.
Interesting how your writing style reminds me of Tolkien-pages of description and five lines of conversation. ^.~
12/30/2003 c19 Dark Hamadryad
*gasps* OMG! That's horrible! Poor Ralph.
12/30/2003 c18 Dark Hamadryad
I loved the descriptions in this chapter. They made the events seem so much more dramatic. ^.^ The change of point of view was also nice.
I wonder if Rose is actually dead...hmm...gues I'll just have to read more!
12/30/2003 c17 Dark Hamadryad
*very blank stare* Miranda seems to be switching from one personality to another-it's kinda weird, but I think it's very realistic. I mean, she was on the boat and she sees the whole town blaming an innocent man-the reaction is certainly justified.
12/30/2003 c16 Dark Hamadryad
Hmm...well, on the bright side, he's out of Barout...but on the not-so-bright side...he's surrounded by aliens bent on dissecting him.
First of, I'd like to say awesome chapter-you have a wonderful writing style.
Second, I'd like to apologize for neglecting my reading of this fic as of late-if you're a tad interested in my boring excuses, they involve me being sick a lot, crazy teachers who give too much hw, volleyball season just starting, my computer crashing several times, and of course, me getting grounded and having my internet disabled.
Third, I'd like to say Happy Holidays.
12/28/2003 c2 22046
hello
wow this is good and that means a lot mostly because i've never been really into wiccan fiction but this is very different it's very refreshing nice work ^_^
12/26/2003 c41 naz
loved hobbit reference
12/26/2003 c40 naz
very intense
12/23/2003 c2 8rufflesia
I read chapter 2 and its nice. I read the part " I can make it through the rain; i can stand up once again. somewhat familiar
12/22/2003 c41 Forest Elfin
wow buh-bye toledo. just like a whole townspeople just vanishing...freaky
like your little spanish cultural interlude as always, and also strengthening the link between the towns.
thought the metaphor of the father's demise were excellent!
12/21/2003 c40 Forest Elfin
yah! the a-ha moment has arrived. The summary really helped gather all the ideas together for me. Thanks!
Anyways, real good emotion between rose and miranda, i don't know how you were going to follow up the ghost thing, but it was good. I like the way Rose walked out, and miranda suddenly realised what a dunce she'd been.
Trying to skive school, what little rebels!
Can't wait for more, i'm in suspense!
12/18/2003 c35 AmberKate
Hey! I love this chapter. Best so far I reckon :P. I like how you've developed Rose...What is gonna hapen with Mrianda? U better tell me when u write more lol. Great work hun. Keep it up ^^

Amber(Kate) x
12/17/2003 c1 rufflesia
Good story. i really have nothing to comment so it's perfect. no grammar errors and spelling as well. i think it's not bad to say it's perfect.
12/13/2003 c23 naz
like the use of the letters a lot
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »