for Breaking the girl

6/14/2004 c1 5Nonki
i almost cried out for the girl...it's sad...short and yet clear cut.
good!
1/28/2004 c1 Jezabelle Valo not logged in
Wow! I really like this! I didn't know you write fiction, I thought just poetry and essays (which you do very well...) I like the descriptions you use, and the overall feel of this! Will there be anymore!
Keep writing,
xxJxx
1/22/2004 c1 39Dahlia Wolffe
WOW! This is really good. really really good. i read your profile and i have to agree that it is very smart to take your work down so people don't plagerize it. I've done the same. my onl suggestion is copywriting. well. good job once again. please r/r me when u get a chance.
_angel
11/5/2003 c1 40Quixotic Coyote
very chilling, it served its purpose. i learned never to touch drugs after watching hillel slovak's death, so i definitely like the message. good job. :)

(nice title. rhcp rocks)

;)
11/4/2003 c1 19Lizzybelle Kay
wonderfully written...
10/30/2003 c1 132mizu no kokoro
wow, creepy. *hides* I NEVER want to see another needle in my life AGAIN!

~Never the same~
10/28/2003 c1 1aleppine
Meep, Mia ... this is extremely well done. You write prose beautifully. The word choice is exquisite, fittingly grotesque, and the structure is seamless and very effective.

I don't know if you've read my fic, but I adore the present tense. 10/10 right away, just for that. You've used it excellently here. It's probably what won me over first. Not that it was a fight to do that.

I liked the ending ... the piece doesn't really give an insight into the narrator's relationship with drugs till just there, and it's very striking.

That's two consecutive pieces you've done on hardcore drugs recently. *wonders...*

Keep up the restless talent. ; )
10/28/2003 c1 12kalariah
I hope anyone who reads this story thinks twice about using drugs. You've given a vivid picture of the effects, so cruelly painful, bitter to the extreme. It seems you tend to show the hard side of life, the reality, one which many people like to avoid. Thank you for that-maybe it will open some eyes.

As for your review...

*Dies of embarrassment*

PLEASE tell me you didn't read anything other than that one poem. I really meant it when I said they're junk. Thanks anyway for reviewing, though; I really appreciate it, even though my writing sucks.
10/28/2003 c1 25Soviet
Very well done... very vivid.. I enjoyed it a lot (got a bit confused with the time period.. but otherwise it's very good)
10/28/2003 c1 acccountkiller
OMG, now that is really amazingly well written...but god...its its horrid! i'm not one of those very sheltered kids but honestly...to know stuff like that is true is just...agh...well shows you are a geat author if you can make me feel terrified after reading this. Love and good luck. Twilight