for Melting Ice

5/30/2010 c1 zhanglili
hi !

Cheap retail shoes watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to
5/22/2009 c18 5I Murder on Impulse
Aw such a sweet story!

xx
2/18/2008 c18 3AJS
Aw cute story. I'm glad that Trent & Nat were able to work out everything in the end, and it was a kind of intimate touch that Nat's mother helped out quite a bit in their relationship as well. So did Nat return to being the Buffalo's anchor, or did she stay as Boston's?

One scene that I think you should have added was when Nat first asked Trent if she could interview him, but he turned it down. Since he mentioned that that was when he first became interested/fell in love with her, I think that might have been an important scene to actually play out for the readers.

I love hockey! Haha. This was a cutee story :) Seeing Trent & Nat together makes me all giddy ;) Haha. Keep writing! I hope to read more by you soon.

- Alyssa
11/21/2007 c17 3moneymakestheworldgoround
...

BAHAHAHAHA.

a PROPOSAL.

sure wasn't expecting that this early in da story! :D
11/21/2007 c7 moneymakestheworldgoround

i always like it when the boyfriend/fiance cheats on them ... it gives them an excuse to break up with them and move on to the next guy. :)

otherwise i don't like reading em, coz girls who have a guy, and yet like another ... tis liek cheating in my opinion. :)

did that make sense?

meh

like this so far. very cute. but the chapters are kinda short ... but meh. :)
6/20/2007 c18 1BrownEyedBeauty
Wow, that was an awesome story, I loved it. The writing was confident, I didn't notice any grammar/spelling mistakes, and it was truly a happy story. It was really good. I especially love the last line in the last chapter. That was really sweet. Great job!
6/14/2006 c16 pottazcutey
nice story. very different from the other sports story in FPC. (:
4/9/2006 c18 1Writing4Eternity
Awesome!
3/13/2006 c18 Alenor
aw how sweet, they got married! great story, cya later ~ luv Alenor.
11/26/2005 c18 1Dirty Secret
Five stars. Definitely.
7/21/2005 c5 9Heather F. C
hehe... expect the unexpected in unexpected times.. lovely chap, love the story
2/21/2005 c18 4Riku E. Fallon
Normally I'm not a big fan of sports stories, but this one's cute. And it sounds like you really know what you're talking about, which makes it a lot more fun to read.

Yay Trent, I was really woried he'd messed it all up for a bit there. Glad to see he and Natalie got together. Squee! ^_^ Thanks for a fun read.
2/20/2005 c9 Riku E. Fallon
Aw... The fact that I love the name Trent only makes me like this story more. It's so cute... Evil Rebecca, I just KNOW she's gonna try to screw things up. *scowls*
7/7/2004 c3 stumbletilyoucrawl
Just thinking, wouldn't Nat know who the players were and what they looked like? You said she had written for them for a while, and I would imagine that she had seen them play...Just random thoughts, this story is v. good!
7/4/2004 c18 6Britlow
AH! I absolutely LOVE your story! and its kind of funny because when i read that Boston would play Tampa... oh i got mad. I was all for Calgary to win the cup this year but no the stinky lightning beat us to it! argh! lol anyways, this is such a great story. i love hockey and i love romance stories, so of course i love your story.
158 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »