for Buttered Toast The Sequel

1/25/2004 c32 Jenny
I can't wait for Chela to choose. I'm leaning towards Robbie
1/25/2004 c31 Stace
I like the two new chs ur a great writer and keep up the good work
1/25/2004 c31 Jenny
Nice Work. You always keep me hanging.
1/24/2004 c30 Melissa
I really enjoy this series. I don't think you should go the brendan/chela route though because then she would start to come across as a floozy, first robbie, then ryan, now brendan. but that is just my opinion. otherwise the story is great! ps. you know that it is sheehan
1/23/2004 c30 Jenny
Wow! Again another great chapter
1/23/2004 c29 Becky
By the way I tihnk Brendan needs to find a girlfriend in this story. Maybe her name could be Becky? Haha just kidding. Great story. Ingore me lol
1/23/2004 c28 Becky
Wow...even mohr drama! haha this story keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
1/23/2004 c27 Becky
O Drama! Haha nice job!
1/22/2004 c29 Jenny
Very good.
1/20/2004 c28 Stace
omg im so sad i can't believe shes going to break it off :(
1/20/2004 c28 Jenny
Again. You never cease to amaze me. Excellent story!
1/19/2004 c27 Jenny
Loved it! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
1/18/2004 c27 nic
hey chela, awesome job on the new chapter... it was def worth the wait :) -Keep up the good work!
1/4/2004 c1 V
Hey! You have totally got me hooked to your story! I love reading it! I'm just hoping you have a lot more coming. They are a blast to read and every emotion is present! Good job with the story and yay! Keep 'em coming!
12/19/2003 c26 Hannah
hey! i just wanted to tell you that i still love your stories! hehe i was really sad when i went to check the other place and they werent there. and it took me this long to find them again! O WELL! im still happy that i found em! hehe, keep on keepin on writing and stuff! hehe feel better!(i saw u had the flue)
95 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »