for No Fate is Set in Stone

3/29/2004 c34 1Keja Toshiro
nvm last review kill it. good story.
3/23/2004 c32 3Dae Winter
have you ANY idea how LONG this fiction is? But im now up to date and on top of it!
Sorry i didnt review each chapter, there were just too many, but as of now, i can start to do that!
This is a really great ficcie! I love Heather, and for SOME reason i kinda like David too *winks*
Lol, but thanks so much for writing me into this story!
Anyways, please update soon! I wanna read more!
3/18/2004 c32 1Keja Toshiro
kool, is this going to be a lemon? this is cool
3/14/2004 c31 Keja Toshiro
gr. they didn't die. That sucks. o well...
3/12/2004 c29 doodleflip
Hi, thanks for reviewing my story, it shouldn't be too long before I post again. I've read the whole of your story, and I think its really good. All the ideas are really original and interesting too. One thing I would say, I'm a romance fan so I liked the stuff with Joshua and Bonnie, but for someone who didn't like romance I think that would have seemed a bit soppy and loveydovey. But I don't have a problem with it, I think it's brilliant and I hope you keep writing.
Doodleflip.
3/9/2004 c28 Keja Toshiro
GOOD GOOD GOOD! write more! well im going to be a reader now weather you like it or not, this is cool, i like how you added the dream with him not being there, and the one with him being there, its like more suspense, casue you dont know if youre going to let him live. *walks around in circles chanting "kill the gani kill the gani"
3/8/2004 c4 Keja Toshiro
ill finish later
1/15/2004 c1 2Kitty Nadj
You have an amazing style of writing. Everything is so neat and the entire story is extremely interesting. :) I look forward for the next installment.
12/30/2003 c4 11Fire Faerie1
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story. I haven't really checked up on it since no one reviewed. But I still updated it. I really like your story. Very interesting. Keep up the good work.
12/15/2003 c1 5obsidianknifebutterfly
I haven't read it yet but I just wanted to say thank you so much for reviewing the first three chapters of my story. Tonight is actually the last night I shall be online until late January but I am going to print these three chapters our to read while I am away. ^^ Thanks again!
12/14/2003 c3 25Insomnis Veritas
This is really good! ^-^ Your writing style is fabulous and I can only say that I look forward to reading more. :)
Huggles
Moonlit Evanescence
Ps fankies 4 reviewing!
12/4/2003 c2 3Dae Winter
Wow this fic has quite a lot of angstiness in it. Everyone has a tragic past!
I hope theres gonna be a BIT of happiness in it! Its sometimes good to show some in so much tragedy, sadness and anger! But the angst really is great and well written!
This is turning out great, continue it soon! *cough* a gay character might not be a bad idea either...^_~ sorry couldnt resist!
Update asap!
12/4/2003 c1 Dae Winter
As you've been reviewing my works, i thought id have a little peek at what YOU write!
And im SO not disappointed! But now...i feel like my chapters are VERY short in comparison to yours!
Anyway, this is a fantastic story with a lot of thought and effort as well as a good writing style!
Great work!
11/9/2003 c1 canadaboy46
HEY!

That really was long!lol- I wish I could write that long of chapters...the story sounds good so far- keep going!

P.S. I'll probably post next the latest Wednesday... I have to write my story in a notebook, then let three friends at school read it then type it here.

Anyway post again soon!
11/5/2003 c1 N. Amsden
This is an interesting story. Good title - that's what caught my attention first. You should go through the story and check for spelling mistakes, or have a friend do it for you. (I am, among other things, a professional proofreader, so I notice things like this.) Also, maybe change the all-capitals dialogue to italicized instead - it would be much easier to read.