for Angels, Emails, and Roses

1/27/2004 c1 6Froggie0
oh my gosh! this was really good... I just couldn't put it down (well, of course i couldn't litterally put it down, but you know what I mean, I couldn't hit the little exit button on the side of the screen, whatever! i did think it was a little sad, but I really really like it anyway! great job and keep writing!
~Froggie0~
P.T. (post type) i, coincidentally, am called froggie by my friends as well (because i love frogs!)
1/11/2004 c1 6Yume Aria
That was so... WoW. It was original, and sad, and wonderful. I liked it very much. you're very creative and have talent. You presented the story so well. The only thing wrong I noticed were some style errors, but that's mostly opinion anyway. I loved it!
11/25/2003 c1 1chaos of insanity
well that was fun, if not a slight bit depressing, but hey depressing stuff is good once in a while, right? heh heh... write more um... stuff!
11/5/2003 c1 4Robbit
good job! it was a little fast...(but thats just short stories for you) but otherwise the plot was pretty orignal. i noticed i was honored enough to share the name of the friend :-P i noticed when you referred to the mother coming in the room you wrote their mother even thought you were writing in first person.. anyways i love you so much

keep writing... maybe call me sometime soon? :-P

Robyn