for Mozart's Requiem

6/3/2016 c5 Dakalu23385
This is great! Why have you abandoned it for 13 years?
12/10/2006 c5 mozartfan
i realy enjoy your story. it is well writtrn and the plot is intresting. please update soon, ican't wait for the next chapter.

ps: if the girls meet mozart, will they fall in love? it is typical but enjoyible plot.

pps: can the chapters be longer?
1/2/2006 c5 Mary
I guess it's a bit too late to hope for updates 'cause you haven't updated since 2003... XD Well, I would've liked to read more. Seemed alright.
5/27/2004 c5 CleoNileQueen
PLEASE UPDATE!
12/15/2003 c5 Macaroni Thief
I think you need to take a music history class, I was horrified by some of the inacuracies I read. Most importantly you need to learn how to spell composer's names and music terms correctly. You mispelled at least Haydn twice, Juliard once, Beethoven three times and crescendo once. Also there are no pianos in Mozart's operas.
Other than historical and musical inacuracy, the writing seemed descently worded.
12/10/2003 c5 GAMGEE GIRL
WHo was Elizabeth the child of?
This is good, I like it a lot. I can see the plot forming.
-G. G.
Oh, and Like a Phoenix: Chapter One will be up tomorrow (if the homework load doesn't crush me first)
12/10/2003 c5 4Happy Voltaire
Heehee. Favorite line so far has to be "Son of a gun!" Can't wait for Mozart to arrive in the next chapter.
12/9/2003 c5 7ERZSBET HACKER
I can't wait for the next chap. I'm still suggesting that Marie shits her pants when she meet a certan "Punker" Oh well I guess that's not happening. To bad it would have been funny!
12/6/2003 c4 Gamgee Girl
Good chapter! I've never really read about Elizabeth being a brat, but then again, I've read more about Marie Antoinette and her mother Maria Theresa.
-Gamgee Girl
12/5/2003 c4 ERZSBET HACKER
Dur Punker kicks @SS, I also wore black today in remeberance of W.A.Mozart...Ya well I hope you get better soon, and keep on typing.
12/1/2003 c3 4Happy Voltaire
Nice. I liked this a whole bunch. I especially enjoyed the time period you chose, hooray for eighteenth century! :D
More please!
11/26/2003 c3 3Eighty Seven
Ok this is getting good!

Keep writing and I'll keep reading

I did not think that I would like a story like this. But I do !
11/25/2003 c1 1Josephine's Rose
Very nice! Another Catherine! I love the subject, but I must say, Beethoven is my fav. ^.^; Mozart is cool, too. You did very well in conveying their passion for music, which I understood :) Please write more!
11/24/2003 c3 Gamgee Girl Much 2 lazy 2 log in
Hey, this is good. I (too) love Amadeus, although I also have researched a bit into Mozart's life (biographies all over my room!)

I've noticed that Mozart stories have been popping up too. . . well, he deserves it, the fascinating man that he was!

-Gamgee Girl

P.S.Thanks for the review to "Prodigy, Musician, Genius" The idea has been scratching at my mind for about two months now. I had to write it down. (Hey, all it is is scribbling and bibbling, bibbling and scribbling)

READ THIS STORY! IT'S AWESOME!
11/22/2003 c3 Nadia20
I like how this is turning out! Try to watch your spelling and grammar a little more, and maybe try to format things so all the dialogue isn't packed into one big paragraph. It's a little hard to read that way. Just add more description..I love your idea, and I'm definitely reading more! :)
21 Page 1 2 Next »