for I Stand Still

4/23/2005 c1 111AlwaysAmberella
OMG, love it love it love it. Awesome, wow, amazing, superb, magnificent, stupendous. Good job

Solo.
4/6/2004 c1 22Rubber Duckie13
not rhyming...nice. kinda choppy, all the fragments and all. lotsa feelings in this, love it. maybe next time you should try putting some of the lines together, or adding to them...otherwise great poem...gj
RD
1/19/2004 c1 84Escapist
I actually really liked the style of this, the choppiness. It fit with your subject theme. Beautifully written.
1/19/2004 c1 13idontusethisanymore
Wonderful imagery, and I love the structure of the poem.
1/18/2004 c1 52Porphyrophobic Grape
this is great. I love the style of it, the short bursts of thought. its very prevoking. great job.
1/18/2004 c1 7DuchessAilene
This makes me think of a quote I heard once about "screaming in a crowded room but nobody hears." Well done again. Kinda Linkin Park-ish too, but very original. You have a lot of talent with poetry from the work I've read of yours, good job!
1/10/2004 c1 418Amethyst Horizon
Awesome! i love how you list one word and then give a synonym...great poem!
1/3/2004 c1 14SilentRebellion
I like your unique style, a lot of ppl try to get a good flow, and sometimes the lack of flow is the best way. awesome poem
12/4/2003 c1 73Eternal Twilight
Wow! ^-^ I loved that! ^^ Man, I doubt I'd ever be able to do something as descriptive as that one poem. ^^ I loved how I could picture this all, eventhough it was little sentances, and how strongly you worded this poem as well. ^^ Great job! Keep writing, dude! ^^
Thankies for reviewing my poem! ^^
~Seraya
11/30/2003 c1 14dmbbelladonna
I really enjoyed...written veryv well...i really like the style of writing...it takes the images to a new level!
11/24/2003 c1 144Infinite Smiles
Beautiful poem. I like the rythm. I like the whole idea of standing still, while the other person just keeps walking.
11/19/2003 c1 28Arayuldawen
wow, that is an awesome poem. I really think that. The shortness of each line works really well. The poem is very strong.

~Arayuldawen~
11/14/2003 c1 10Rebecca Kelsey
I like incomplete sentences. lol. They seem to work well with me and apparently you. Very cool! lol. Did I mention im not good with reviews yet?

keep writing!

-*Eressea*-
11/14/2003 c1 87EchoesOfReason
I...oh...uh...WOW! 0_0!

That's all I can really say. This is...*speechless* amazing! WOW. Uh...beautiful really! It's deep and meaningful and thought provoking and...wow.

Keep it up, for interpretive poetry like this, you've got a knack *I think I spelt that right!*

...wow...

Love always,

A-Light-From-Your-Darkness
11/13/2003 c1 55WatermelonMoon
Wow...sorry I'm no good at reviews but that was...AMAZING! You showed the emotion so well and it hit me real hard, you wrote that poem really well and I really like it, keep writing, you're good!
19 Page 1 2 Next »