for My Licorice Lion Mirror

1/2/2004 c1 54Werecat99
That was sad, but beautifully done, almost like a poem. Good work.
11/30/2003 c1 92Celestial Sailor
I found humour in the fact your pen name is wingless and you reviewed my poem 'Angel Wings'. Nonetheless, I was thrilled to hear of your review.
Even in a story which is completely based upon fiction, from the heart chakra or imagination, we still have remnants of subconscious influence in everything we write, which is why I feel you reviewed my poem. Not only because you like it, but also because you knew unconsciously that your story deserved to be seen by other people, reviewed and loved, just as you set the example. Although there is nothing in particular I would like to point out in the writing, I would hope you luck in the future!
-Celestial Sailor
11/29/2003 c1 41Razor Sharp Kisses
The descriptions are gorgeous. It's wonderful how you can perfectly put down how you feel emotionally bonded with things. Does that make sense? This was yet another beautiful piece by an amazing writer.
11/26/2003 c1 Just Wolf
i really liked the first two paargraphs, and the last two, esp 'and an earring wavas in the lake breeze.'. beautiful story.
11/17/2003 c1 17Laisse Beton
Gawd. I believe in you.

Once again, the perfect vignette.

I love the lion theme, I love simple deep descriptions, skittering across the surface of a life like a window and a mirror both at once.

Nifty.