for Skydiving

8/17/2004 c1 128Zainab
I like the fast-paced beat it has to it. Hmm skydiving or not I still wish I could fly!
1/3/2004 c1 54Werecat99
Hehe... I loved it, especially the last line.
1/1/2004 c1 36Windsong
*blinks rapidly* Well. That was, um, interesting. BTW, it's not spelled "shoot"...maybe "chute", considering it's spelled "parachute"? I don't know. I mean, I know what you're trying to say, but I can't think of a good synonym off of the top of my head. Anyways, did you get that from the quote "If you fail, then skydiving is not for you"? That was the first thing that came to mind when I read this. Another random quote that I somehow associate with this is "the only problem with hot-air balloons is there is always the possibility that the scenery may collide with them." I don't know who said either, but...*shrug* Well, I've gone on for long enough, so keep writing! ~Windy-chan
12/15/2003 c1 145dfgsfdghftgt44
I think this is awesome! Great poem. That was a really cute little idea!
~Cirien Phoenix
11/16/2003 c1 21Miamouse
I really like this, short and clever... I have a t-shirt that says "If at first you don't succeed then skydiving isn't for you" which I assume is where you got the idea froM? Anyway, keep writing.

Mia
11/16/2003 c1 3FurballofEvilness
Awesome poem! so cute and funny. it just rocks.

^.^ nice job!
11/16/2003 c1 Chrystaline
AH, I love this! :D "or that fly you could," Hehehehe! This could be used for so many metaphors... man... now I'm inspired to write something... if only my stupid conscience would let me...

Conscience: NO WRITING! YOU'VE GOT HOMEWORK TO DO, YOUNG LADY!

Shut up, you! ¬.¬