for Fried Blood & Grits

4/13/2004 c2 4Flames and Shadows
AH Fictionpress didn't tell me you updated! Evil Fictionpress. No wait I didn't mean that! Nice Fictionpress, good Fictionpress...
We got to learn more about her YAY!
I don't like her trainer. she should kill him. Sylvia is so cool! Great story! YAY Demons! Yay History! YAY Story!
2/17/2004 c1 4Excalibur Z
Excellent story. The descriptions were deep, and the action was non-stop. This is great stuff, and I'd definitely like to see more with this character.
Keep writing! I'll be reading...
2/9/2004 c1 12Kaida
well, I hope praise is included in constructive criticism or however you spell it because...wow...I haven't read stuff this good since the Dragonlance novel I finished a few weeks ago. Whoa...again, it was really good.
Kaida
1/5/2004 c1 4Flames and Shadows
WOW this is really good. I like this Sylvia girl, she’s funny in a way. I would like to know more on why she is in the castle and her past. I also am interested in the demons and I am also interested in finding out more on the big badie who she is trying to stop from coming back. Even if it is just an exercise it is still an interesting and promising piece. Your use of language is really excellent, I feel honoured to have you even read my work.