for North Star

7/26/2008 c4 8CrazyCowgirl101
aw man you need to review! This is better than i thought that it was going to be. the only suggestion i have is to describe the surroundings a bit better. nut other than that it is really good and i can't wait for the next chapter.
5/5/2008 c4 11Misoshiru
Wow it's been a while huh?

I remember how much this story used to crack me up :D

Hopefully you update a bit more often :P
11/19/2006 c1 Amanda
Cute. I thought that the part with Maggie poking him for money was hilarious. Never thought I'd like a Western... guess you changed my mind. The characterizations are cool too. ^_^
12/26/2004 c1 Tempergurl
Betta hurry up and update missy! i know it has been almost a year but I am new to this site and I really like your story so far. ya wanna update now don't ya? Really good and can't wait for the next chapter
9/21/2004 c3 121NewlyBorn
i LOVE this story! keep it up!
i'd love to write westerns, and aw heck any other good fic, i dont spose u (or anyone else) could give me an idea...
4/4/2004 c3 3Talimkun
Wow.. a chappie dedicated to me? I feel so special! and it was such a great chapter that ALL THE CHAPTERS SHOULD ME DEDICATED TO ME MWAHAHAH! hehehe sorry... just had to have my insane moment there... Anyways.. omg i love this story! It makes me laugh i mean... just the fact that this big tough cowboy guy James (hottie by the way haha) and this rugged girl being stuck together.. i mean its hillarious! and very sweet... the part that i really cracked up at is when james said that all he had was his horse left hehehe... for some reason that just made me bust out laughing. Omg you have to update soon okay? I will torture you untill you do! by the way, im sorry for the late review. Hope you light a fire under your behind and write more hehe. *lites up a match*mwahahaha BYE
-WITH MUCH LOVE
TALIM =O)
4/3/2004 c3 Celtic Nightmare
Ooh..I Like. Maggie's Deffinately Got An Attitude That Creates The entire Story. Absolutely Splendid. I Do Hope You'll Continue It I'm Anxious To See Just Who Maggie turns Out To Be.
2/25/2004 c1 22Loki Mischeif-Maker
Wow. Cool story.

The discription is good, and it really draws you in- the detail about James's green eyes was inspired!- and you charcterization is pretty good too. I found it interesting how Maggie didn't even know here name. . . . The only bad thing I can say is the way that the POV jumps around a little. . . . it gets a little confusing about who you're speaking through.

However, the story itself is wonderful.
Cheers!
PS thanks for the review.
2/21/2004 c3 Sandy
Hey, I hope u r going to add another chapter soon, or I am going to pull my hair out in insantity because I don't know what happens next!
2/21/2004 c3 9GreyRose
Since you were so kind as to leave me such a wonderful review, I felt obligated to read some of your stories as well. ^^ And boy, was it worth it! I love the way you started this story out, with Maggie poking the unconscious James in the street. It caught my attention right away and made me giggle. In fact, I laughed quite a lot while reading this. You are quite adept at writing humor. And I LOVE the characters so far. *hugs Elysium* Usually situations such as this would strike me as cliche'd, but you've managed to keep it fresh and entertaining. I love it! (And since I'm not a fan of Westerns, that's saying something.)
2/6/2004 c3 183writerforever
Hi! This is a great story. It is hilarious and very good! I can't wait to read chapter 4.
2/6/2004 c3 8Sepulchral
This is great! I love the characters and everything. Just one thing: Maggie had hazel eyes in ch. 1 and then in ch. 2 she had blue ones. Other than that, keep it coming!
2/3/2004 c3 2WildAngels
Your story is soo good! I love it! please write more youve got me hooked on it!
1/28/2004 c3 11Misoshiru
I thought i reviewed ur story ages ago! Gah i dunno, I remeber readin it though, update soon pllease
1/21/2004 c3 32Shadowz the Silver Wolf
This is a really good story and I realy like reading it ^_^ Plz, plz, plz, plz, PLZ write more soon coz it's a really good story! ^_^
P.S. Thanx for the review.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »