for Confessions of a Teenage Mind

12/21/2007 c1 9InSilverShadows
HEY I REMEMBER YOU BELOVED READER.

i have new story. Please don't abandon me
12/16/2006 c10 12Xalga
Yeah . . . you know what I am going to say so I won't. I will say something new, write more, see more, and live more. Enjoy
11/12/2006 c6 12Arrow's Flight
Ooh. I like. My life feels like it falling around me, and this realy spoke to me. No one promises life is going to be fair, but we're alive. I love your free verse. The Why? is the middle was very good for dramatic tension, keep it up.

- Arrow's Flight-
10/7/2006 c4 Arrow's Flight
Ooh! very nice. Your free verse is amzing. This poem is very haunting and has an almost wistful qualtiy. It starts out slowly, and then hits you hard. I really liked it! Keep up the good work.

"Vini Vidi Visa. We came, we saw, we shopped." (I noticed your other quote on your bio.)

- Arrow's Flight-
10/1/2006 c3 Arrow's Flight
Wow. This was so incredibly profound. It makes you think about all the people you pass in life. Some you laugh with and some you just ignore. What if those you ignored only needed your help and you refused it?Totally awesome poetry.

I'm back! I deleted all the stories I cannot think any more on and deleted Avalon Tre, but then I got inspired and put a new prologue back up. Then I got more inspired and started writing more. Don't I feel special? Answer: of course I do.

If sophmore year doesn't murder me and steal my soul I should be a lot more active on fictionpress. YIPPEE!

As always -Arrow's Flight-

ooh, and I added your poetry to my favorite's list.
9/12/2006 c10 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Very powerful... there is a lot of emotion in this one, you really put yourself into it. Nice job! As soon as I find time to breathe I am going to get caught up on your stories that I love so much.. never fear! I will! Hehe, love ya chica,

12/16/2005 c9 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Hey sweetie! Aw! Thanks so much for all your support *hugz* You're amazing. Anyway, I really like this one. It's beautifully written and flows so well. Great job!
5/20/2005 c2 Arrow's Flight
Wow. This is a really powerful poem. I can see the emotions of the forgotten girl really clearly. I really like these poems.

KEEP WRITING.

-Arrow's FLight-

Avalon Tre starts to make sense in the next chapter. :)
5/13/2005 c1 Arrow's Flight
wow. This is really thought provoking. I really like the use of the negative side of listening and silence. it puts a new spin on the idea.

I will have to read more of your stories and poems.

Thank you SO much for the reviews.

-Arrow's Flight-
2/15/2005 c8 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Really good! All three of those were great! You have a very good talent for poetry. I hope gor more soon. Love ya girl!

2/15/2005 c7 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Another powerful one. I liked the first four lines of this. Really well worded and expressive. Good job!

2/15/2005 c6 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Very, very good. I liked this one a lot. It's very strong and flows really well.

12/30/2004 c5 David Stephen
I have always loved poetry and this is simply brilliant. I love the imagery and the feeling which has been put into this collection of poems. Well done and keep on writing! They are fabulous! ~DS~
12/16/2004 c1 Xalga
Well I hate to say this, but I acctually believe you . . . and I hate to say this too cause it says too much, but I know exactly how you feel, except we al have our cuts and our bruises sometimes they heal alone, sometimes they need someone to help heal them. . . and I will help people heal like you (oh yeah when you help people be smarter then stupid rocks :-| don't get cut) - One of your friends
10/23/2004 c5 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Just read all of those. Brilliant. They are all very touching and well written. Great job so far sweetie. Love ya!
25 Page 1 2 Next »