for Learning to Break Rules

4/17/2011 c6 LivinLyfe2TheFullest
lol i love the end *grins*

please update soon :)
7/11/2009 c6 ghurl00
Ooh. i say Blank should end up with Korbin.

clearly, Wyatt only talks to Blank if his friends aren't around.

anyway, that's just what i thought.

update soon anyway:)
12/8/2007 c6 MintyChocoChip
please update soon. i'll die if u dont n i think my friend wouldn't be too happy if i did. she needs help with all her homework...grr...FOCUS! ok, as i was saying, please update soon. I LOVE TIS STORY TOO MUCH!
12/8/2007 c6 Jay827
umm update? soon... 4 years. soon?
11/8/2007 c6 xjennnny
awesome update soon
12/3/2006 c4 unique is the way of life
OMG why cat i have THAT HOTT of a guy at my school! GR i liked this chapter ^_^
10/22/2006 c1 ess3sandra
lovely, got to not like the mom, ugh parents. my mom actually named my sis toni, she changed her name...
10/7/2006 c6 6naningxoxo
like OH MY GOSH! that was like totally amazzinng! When i was like reading your like story i was like nuh uh, no waay, ttotally, oh my gosh oh my gosh... JUST KIDDING! in other i really love this story and i just finished reading your other story! i love that one too but i also love this one! i just can't wait until you update cuz it has been 9 months since you updated!
8/15/2006 c6 xPink Blossomsx
Cute story...Love the names of the characters! ^^ Pls Update!
5/28/2006 c6 Crystallyn
i feel sorry for her, and that was creative. Blank...that cafe scene was hilarious! I cracked up, god i would have ran for my life if she had roared.
2/4/2006 c6 Grace
this has so much potential and I'm so excited by this story so far... the fact that it's been over two years since you updated really surprised and saddened me- Don't give up on it! After reading The Strength of Eternity and now the beginnings of this, I've concluded that you rock at romance stories, please please continue on writing them!
2/4/2006 c6 Cerulean San
I really like this, very well thought-out, and nice work on the point of views :D. I hope to see more updates soon... and can't wait till the triangle... er, for lack of better terms, hits it off. *hearts*
1/14/2006 c6 cuteme
Hey! i absolutely love ur stories. I'm reading: The Strength of Eternity at the moment. - I swear it's really good. 1 problem though - update! Quick! After waitng 4 a while, i decided to check ur other stories out. I nearly ripped my hair out after i read this and then checked ur last update date. 2003! U can not do that 2 ur readers! U just abandoned ur story! Do u think u'll ever come back 2 it? u know, u'll put readers off that way. I mean do u know what i do b4 reading a story online? I check if it's finished, if not then i check the last update date 2 see whether it's worth reading or if the author him/herself have abandoned their story. I don't mean 2 be rude or to offend u i just thought u should know. Do u think u'll ever finish 'Learning to break rules'? I mean it's such a great story, a shame 2 just forget about it. Other than that i think ur a great author, and shouldn't ever think that ur writing may suck, because from what i've read of ur stories - ur no way near bad! :)
1/14/2006 c6 cuteme
12/31/2005 c6 5Dustbunnys13
I'm really enjoying both of your stories and hope you update on both of them soon. I read the other yesterday and this one today. Well, I hope to be reading some more soon!
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »