for A Stitch In Time

12/21/2004 c1 2MistiWolanski
Hm… I think it needs some sort of closure, but that might just be because I'm not used to this sort of story.

Fine job! :)

Keep writing! :)
11/15/2004 c1 6Strider Hunter
Highly intriguing, to say the least, Willum. Resembles the movie "Groundhog Day" in some aspects but underscored with psychological, almost philosphical, themes. Dialogue was well-written as usual. It is a rather disturbing thought, to know that someone is manipulating time just to get at you. David must be feeling very special.
In answer to your question, it would be nice to see how this pan out, because all through reading I wondered what apocalpytic nightmare David had seen to try and enlist Doc Silverman's help. But of course, that's your call...
8/6/2004 c1 14Erbear-Ink
Very interesting and VERY awesome. I liked it alot. I hope you do, at some point, decide to continue with it as it would be very interesting to see how all this develops.
Keep it up!
-Unwanted Hero
6/28/2004 c1 14biminator
hmm... interesting set-up. those cycles and all the remebering are well thought-out. nice job. I would like to see more.
6/18/2004 c1 1Esthetic
kewl. continue it definately
5/12/2004 c1 ElectricVoice
Great story. I always liked this kind of theme. The repetition of time or time travel, which seems to be David's problem. The ending is a bit TOO open if I do say so myself. Maybe you should narrow it down a bit towards the end and talk about David's next appointment. That would be a good follow and leave hints on that open ending you wanted. It would narrow it down but leave it open as well.
3/29/2004 c1 53soulwings
You can't stop there! You MUST keep writing! I NEED another chapter! *adds you to favourite authors list*
3/20/2004 c1 linzcat
more more more. it get! i think that u should write a follow up (after everyone has come up with their own idas, they can hear yours)
3/4/2004 c1 89lalamushu
this is an excellent story. you should definitely update it. keep up the good work!
2/28/2004 c1 unknown
This is a really good story, I do hope that you continue because it's left on a bit of a cliffhanger. Please continue.
2/17/2004 c1 22MorbidMan
This is a good story. Keep going with it.
2/8/2004 c1 41Crimany
You should definetly continue this, it's a very interesting plot so far and I want to know what happens!
1/29/2004 c1 1princesss17
it is something like groundhog day. nice.commomly used idea though.
1/29/2004 c1 4CascaOzy
Very interesting. I hate open endings. Most people don't pull them off well, but you did. Congratulations. I'd like to see more of your work.
~~TaigaSama
1/9/2004 c1 2Brandon Springer
It's a very nice start. It's open, but I'd say that maybe just a little more could have been explained. Hopefully you'll follow up on this so that you can do just that.
BTW you really should allow anonymous reviews. You'll get more that way, and it's very rare that you get an idiot who doesn't really put what you'd like.
41 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »