for A Stitch In Time

1/6/2004 c1 10requited-utterly
Exellent! You should condider submiting "A Stitch In Time" to a publisher (as a short story). I don't believe you should elaborate. It keeps it's mystery that way. And mystery is the most seductive thing on Earth. However, if you are considering selling this to the public, you should elaborate so that it reaches the status of a novel. This is the best story I have read online yet!
12/25/2003 c1 5baditterbunnyqueen
That was cool. Definitely continue with this. It has so much of a Rod Serling feel to it, I almost imagined I was in an old episode of the Twilight Zone. (That's a good thing.) I'd love to see where this goes.
12/25/2003 c1 3hamsta-boi
Really nicely written. Youre style is very smooth-and easy to follow. It was nice to read a small story for a change. Although im really keen to get into a big one soon. I thought why heck ill see what yours one was. I was pleasently surprised.
please review my fic...ufo
12/22/2003 c1 1Nitta
This was indeed a very interesting story. Will you continue it? I hope so. I'm looking forward to if you are.
12/15/2003 c1 17zamnath
Go ahead with it if you want. It might have been more interesting as an open ended story if you had made more everyday allusions to the cyclic nature of the world, or maybe done it entirely in the first person so you could show (through david) how he really did know exactly what was going to happen (and maybe even have travelled with him as he was being ripped back in time,) and used doctor silverman to show the breakdown of a comfortably enforced psyche. You did do this with the characters but a more first person account might make them more pronounced. Your story though, do with it as you will.
12/10/2003 c1 shodei
very well written, i would like to read more. also a good opening
12/1/2003 c1 2CeruleanSin
Will! It's been awhile! :D
Yeah I've returned to the fiction world. Life has been crazy, hehe.
But as I can tell, not much has changed. ;) You're still one of the best writers on the site, and this story was quite an example.
Great idea, great writing, perfect setting. Love it. :D
11/21/2003 c1 4The Odinson
I liked it...i'd like to know what ends the world...keep writing...
11/21/2003 c1 unclepauly
I really like the idea behind this, sort of like the old idea of a day repeating itself but on a grander scale. Also, lots of scope for interesting situations if David is aware of how events will unfold.
11/18/2003 c1 62BloodBrother
That was absolutely amazing. Really great concept for a story - I really like the attitude you gave David. Keep writing this, it's gripping.
11/18/2003 c1 320578028ut5
I think you should continue on with the story. It already sounds like a very interesting read. Please continue on.
41 « Prev Page 1 .. 3