for Shattered Icons

3/6/2004 c2 6Black and Silver Dreamer
I agree entirely with all 5 Reasons, but particularly with reason 5. Good essay, I'm so glad I'm not the only one with beliefs like these.
2/29/2004 c2 Agathy
Wow, I normally don't like reading essays, but I enjoyed these two. I particularly agreed with the second, for although I consider myself an agnostic who believes in God (not the same God mentioned in various religions), it's true, religion and government don't mix. Your opinions are very well-stated...and I'm grateful that you took the time to check out The Journal of Iona Cullioni. I love input and I hope you'll keep reading it. I'll be sure to read whatever else you upload, although this was last updated in December of last year...well, that's okay. Please write more!
11/23/2003 c1 Retlor
A great essay. I like the point that the bible is too often seen as the ONLY source of divine wisdom nowadays, when really it should not be. But you probably already know where I stand. Well done on including references. I also like how you view church as God's house and then say that his power ends there.

All around a good, well written essay.
11/20/2003 c1 Natalie
Hey, I really liked that. I agree with a lot of it too. It's well said, well thought out, and well done. It's good you think about stuff instead of just accepting what your told as truth. Take care. TTYL, Natalie