for Edge

12/14/2003 c1 7Lightness
good god, that was the funniest thing in the world. i died laughing. every little line had a bit of humor. i absolutely loved this. great job, kiddie-o. keep writing.
12/11/2003 c1 6Armand Tamzarian
nice 10/10
11/29/2003 c1 25Whizzothecrunchyfrog
That's great! That's really really hilarious! Had me in stitches. I don't wanna gush, because that's too easy to do. Many, you are so awesome.
11/23/2003 c1 8Raven Oghma
Fucking hilarious. I absolutely loved it. Good job. Wooh.
11/23/2003 c1 34Forest Passant
that was really, really funny...
11/22/2003 c1 Iz
Funny as hell, as always. Good job!
11/22/2003 c1 3Lady Y
Ok. Maybe I was in a jovial mood, but the first line was really good; I laughed. "Harry breathed in, then out again, which was something he'd enjoyed doing from an early age."

Even though he's mostly talking in the second paragraph, i can still kinda, kinda, picture him standing there. But I picture him in a suit, and in the middle of the ocean, standing on a plank. I just do.

Yelling in a saracstic tone is sort of hard to do, no? Still, something to think about.

"Look feet, he said/thought firmly, we are going to have to get off this ledge, and I'm afraid that your cooperation is absolutely essential..." I love your humor, classic stuff.

Honestly, I didn't think he was going to die. Harsh, but...I bet poor Linda's Wedding'll be put on hold. *sigh* I feel for her.

Lady Y.

^_^
11/21/2003 c1 Funky munky
YOU. ARE. A. GOD. Plain and fucking simple man. Damn this was funny.