for Harp strings of the Gods

4/28/2004 c20 22Artemis1000
*sniffles* The end was so sad, but I'm glad that you granted us a happy end, even if it isn't for Gathis. It was a fitting end for this wonderful story, which I have enjoyed very much, from the beginning to the end.
I feel somewhat sad that this adventure is over, though, I wouldn't have minded at all to accompany these characters for a while longer.
I don't blame Gathis for what he did, since he only did it under the control of the Priests and since he tried to fight their influence while he still could.
I really love the pictures at DeviantArt.
4/13/2004 c20 9Lunar Wulf Gemini
Cool... wow
4/8/2004 c10 silkensilverberries
cool! i love olwen!
4/8/2004 c9 silkensilverberries
though it would be cool is werath and olwen got together, i like werath and one of kalna's sisters best. lol
4/8/2004 c8 silkensilverberries
that COW! he WAS her brother and he didn't SAY it!
4/8/2004 c7 silkensilverberries
aww! i love werath!
4/8/2004 c6 silkensilverberries
aw!
4/8/2004 c5 silkensilverberries
different. on to the next..
4/8/2004 c4 silkensilverberries
strange...i wanted HIM to be her brother! man! he better still be alive! that's all i have to say! lol, great work! i love kalna and werath. lol, funny pair! lol, anyway, good work, cool chapter! *hug* loves,
*ssb
4/5/2004 c19 Lunar Wulf Gemini
Wow... really good... dark in some places. Funny in others. good blalance good. But in the end there seems like there should be more. Like the story isn't over yet. Hmm... I like it thought. It was well written with really interesting characters.
4/5/2004 c14 Lunar Wulf Gemini
Awesome and cute... please continue soon. I want to know what happens.
4/4/2004 c11 Mana-chan
Gasp! I hate the king!
4/3/2004 c11 whitearab
Hello
S'me. Unfortunatly, I don't have a big, huge long reveiw for you. ^^ I just read a good seven chapters...and It's kinda hard to note every little detail. There weren't any really big errors anyway...just stuff thats nitpicky, and will probably be fixed in the eiditing process.
What can I say? You're a story teller at heart. And I can see how this is going to make a great Manga... Have you started drawing for it yet?
Anyway...I'm gonna go read the last chapter...and then I'll be all caught up! ^_^
4/3/2004 c12 22Artemis1000
I love this story!
Olwen and Werath make for such a cute couple and I hope that Kalna will find a nice guy to marry and make his mother happy. I like Kalna's family a lot, but I can't stand the king.
4/1/2004 c11 9Lunar Wulf Gemini
Aw... this is cuteness... I like this story. the characters are great as is the plot and vividness of descriptions.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »