for Cancer

2/5/2006 c1 26puddin11
my grandpa had just passed away almost a year ago he died from cancer too...im sorry to hear..but just remember he wont be in anymore pain and will be watching over you:) Good job on the poem it hits the heart
6/30/2005 c1 131midnighteyes-xo
I really enjoyed your poem. In the sentence "I just want to die" I would suggest removing the exclamation point because I find it to actually put a more dramatic effect with just a period (.) instead. I love the phrase "the cancer is getting him", but I don't like the fact that the word cancer was used right before. Maybe exchange the first with disease: "Yet we know the disease/ the cancer is getting him". I love the repititions with killing and eating. I adore the close sentence: it is beautiful. I would also suggest putting a title before the poem but otherwise it looks lovely. Great job, I could sense the emotions I can imagine you felt as well.
1/4/2005 c1 thenewromantic
Wow - a beautiful and brave poem. Very touching and moving with its honesty. Well done. :) Keep strong
8/7/2004 c1 9Mormon Princess 1
i'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR GRANDFATHER! tHIS POEM IS SO SAD!
6/3/2004 c1 174marshbar960
oh this is very sad but at least he's no longer suffering...loved the repitition to help make your mood...thanks for sharing and keep writing!
2/21/2004 c1 30AchillesMonkey
That's so sad! My friend has cancer. Luckily, she's recovering. I feel so bad for your friend, though.
2/13/2004 c1 54Werecat99
Ah, that was very sad. It's never easy to see a loved one waste away, I know. You have my sympathy, and your poem was heartbreaking.
2/9/2004 c1 14Babygrl88
WOW, once again I love this. You are really creative. And, my deepest condolences to you for your grandfather. I know what it's like to lose someone to cancer, I have to like 4 people now, and my cousin's going through it. Good luck.
2/2/2004 c1 24katmonkey
Sad. Poor you *lime-girl hugs SqueezyStan*
You can write really good poems.
*lime-girl*
12/25/2003 c1 3MissChiaroscuro
you can do better.
you're talented.
11/23/2003 c1 220Namir Swiftpaw
=(

*hugs* Now I know what you are talking about in your away message.

I feel horrible that your grandfather is dying...I can't say I am uber upset about it because I don't know him very well, but I am upset about it for you. Because it makes me sad that you are sad.

I hope that it just ends soon...so that you guys don't have to go through anymore.

You know you can talk to me about this anytime...

Please don't feel too upset. He knows you all love him and I am sure will die happy and feelings loved.

*more hugs*