for Me

9/21/2004 c1 30guntherluvsme
Good. I like how it reads. this is very good.
8/8/2004 c1 joie 610
this is a good poem. i like it a lot, especially the first three lines and the "nothing." at the end. really brought everything to an abrupt pause and made you think.
wonderful work. keep it up.
8/2/2004 c1 1Dahlia Moore
Your poems are great. Dark, but great. I especially like the the "Looking at pictures/Of friends/Wondering who they are" part, I can relate to it. Anyways, keep up the good work. Thanks for reviewing my poem, but the way.
8/1/2004 c1 24YK Author
So short, yet so full of angst and sadness. This poem has left an imprint on me, I doubt that I'll soon forget it. You did a really great job on this poem.
1/22/2004 c1 Rudy1981
ok,..im not trying to be offensive. hehe i read ur bio. i think this poem is a bit vague. not exactly feeling the full emotion to its extent. with ur good phrasing of words, im sure you could make it a bit deeper. thanx for the reviews too! :-D
12/9/2003 c1 79deepdown
ouch, really strong words... very detached, very hollow. the isolated 'nothing' at the end is kinda scary... hope you feel better soon.
12/3/2003 c1 25soulofblackcrow
this peom really reviels whats going on right now umm exept for the cutting part, i had to stop that cause i was going to be sent to one of those crazy houses
11/28/2003 c1 612simpleplan13
wow.. powerful & sad... but true i can realte
11/26/2003 c1 45flowerthief
WOW. I love this poem. One of my favorites. That's axactly how I feel. I love it. I'm going to read more.

AC
11/26/2003 c1 2Valesse
I can't believe that no one else has commented on this poem, it has so much emotion behind the words and characterizes actions that are just so natural for the narrator (you..I guess)- I hope you are feeling better than when it was that you wrote this (because it makes me cry ;_;)