for I Find Your Face Inspiring

4/6/2007 c1 she smolders
I don't know what to say after reading this, it was so touching and the story breaks my heart. Take care.
11/4/2005 c1 28Narcotic-x-Poppies
WOW.. very nice. i loved the flow of this, it was perfect.
4/16/2005 c1 8Love Me CrayziE
im on a roll, seems im finding all of fictionpress' best today. i adore your writing. and the character in this story.

-summ
1/5/2005 c1 10Harajuku Girl
Reading this made me wonder...

if everything that I have ever written was a lie.

You've amazed me.
9/26/2004 c1 do not resuscitate
oh my god... i'm not sure what to say. there's no possible way to review this- it's just too perfect. i can compliment it, fiercely. this was beautiful i loved the very end, it just resonated in my mind.
3/22/2004 c1 37wingless
your writing is like poetry and music and beautiful paintings covered in sparkles all seen through spiderweby beautiful realness. i love this. i love your writing. nothing could improve this
12/28/2003 c1 GoodbyeDeleteThisPage
Everything you write I read. Over and over. And bloody hell somewhere in there I forget to review.
This is a really harsh piece of work. I feel that harshness. It's so awesome how the message was conveighed.
And this:
And the next morning, I threw
Your ashes
Into
the Pacific, for
Hollywood to find.
That just sums it all up.
Bloody beautiful.
-Oriana Amadis
11/30/2003 c1 69the cereal killer
Francesca Lia Block is God. You must have fallen from Francesca Lia Block heaven.
My parents are yelling at me to go down for dinner, but reading this has made me full. I don't want to go but I have to. And before I go I want to tell you that:
I loved this. I really did.
11/28/2003 c1 Blood And Brown Sugar
Hm...you really gave me a feel of the characters, especially Galileo. I like the manner in which you develop your characters and unveil them to the reader.
11/26/2003 c1 Trevor
it was good. like god, but better then that.

~Trevor
11/26/2003 c1 22046
wow it was very intense very moving