for A Little Game

1/25/2007 c22 eggsbenni221
Wow, it's been a while since I read this story. I actually had to go back and reread everything to refresh my memory, and I remembered then how much I liked it. Anyway, I really hope you don't forget about this one. The plot is finally thickening. You're doing a great job with it! Keep it up!

and if you ever have time, feel free to check out my stuff.
10/5/2005 c22 Sally-andersonn
A very interesting developemnt. Also, Go Tofuno!
10/5/2005 c18 Sally-andersonn
ah! romantic Italians.
10/5/2005 c1 Sally-andersonn
From the teachers POV. Cool!
8/8/2005 c22 3kat6528
well that was a turn at the end. plus we all have a laziness inside of us that happens to appear when it is break. im glad so many ppl like this story. you deserve a lot more credit for your writing. can't wait for the next chapter!
6/22/2005 c22 Ice Fairy
I just love your story. It is funny to see how Chris thinks highly of himself... I don't know if I am too late, but Happy Birthday!
6/21/2005 c22 13Coral Chimera
HEY! Belated bday wishes lovely, I like your work. Sorry haven't been reviewing, doesn't mean I've lost interest! Crap Math exams. Anyways I really like the injected humility into Brock's character..hmm and the dream from the previous chapter..very nicely written. Speak soon. =)
6/18/2005 c22 3Haute Couture
Happy birthday Andy! I think this is like, my fifth time telling you so. -Good chapter. I don't really like Melissa, eh. This chapter is so you.
6/18/2005 c22 3purple sea
this chap is cool..but you have to have some more action!
6/17/2005 c22 6Estelle Stafford
Wow, I really liked that chapter, can't wait to see what happens next.
6/17/2005 c22 8Hotkitty
whoa, dude,. you rite well for a sixteen year old. well, actualli, ur probabli seventeen by the time im sending this review. it was a realli cool chapter, and i loved brocks whole speech thingie. i reckon this fic is really cool cause for once im reading a romance from a guys POV when a guy is actualli the one who wrote it. its interesting to get to know how a guy thinks... update soon then. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
6/1/2005 c21 Hotkitty
oh, didnt i review the last chapter? am sorry, i did read it, though. yep, you updated quite fast. it's probably why i didnt get around to reviewing. yeah, the plot seems to be moving a bit now and it seems to bbe getting pretty interesting. especially the character development. they're both pretty confusing people and their relationship seems really well thought out. i love the way that he's so vain. like, he always has to mention how hot it is. it really adds a spark to his personality. the large amount of self confidence is amusing. he seriously makes me laugh, as do the both of them. update again soon!
5/31/2005 c21 3Haute Couture
Your writing's improved greatly, I'm impressed. So keep writing, and quit those movies that you love to watch.
5/30/2005 c20 13Coral Chimera
hey babe..this was really well written. it was very easy to connect to despite not having seen it for months..i like i like i like. the simplistic approach to the idea of the chapter was just effective. xox.
5/29/2005 c1 briefcase
Ah.. Sister I presume.. Wonderful:P

.. Wow . He has a boy toy?..HmSo much melodrama my friend.. It's howling!..

Yes well.. I like your writting.. Erm. So many things I can take to quote on:P Hah

Wow. Keep it up...-. .Joke.. you know Har Har.. or don't quit your day job.. Eh.
372 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »