for A Little Game

11/29/2003 c1 9StarryFIF2
Hey,
That was really good. I thought it was pretty humorous too. Please continue soon!
Kristen
11/27/2003 c1 12Double-Sins
lol...I like it. IT's funny, but yet its based on reality. Many teens think they know so much about sex and life, but they just don't know. I gotta know what the game is! Do another chapter soon! I'm dying for it!
(p.s: thanks for reading my story. I'll redo the first chapter...I was kinda sleep when I did it, but I felt like typing and submitting it at the time. Thanks for telling me!)
11/27/2003 c1 6Estelle Stafford
Good work, as usual, I wonder what the game is? This very inresting and unique.
11/27/2003 c1 blonde-chica
i like it! told you itd be fine! update asap
11/26/2003 c1 ck
This story sounds like it will be very funny. I like it. Update as soon as you can. Thanks. I can't wait to see what he has planned. This is going to be so fun.
11/26/2003 c1 Lucy Ricardo
I really like this. Keep it up.
11/26/2003 c1 13Coral Chimera
This is superbly good..humor? It's like serious-funny sorta thing in my opinion. It braces a serious issue, supported by the subtheme of the social hierarchy in school..and it really has a great impact on the reader. I like-hate the cliffhanger..it's really good but you HAVE TO UPDATE SON!
11/26/2003 c1 3Haute Couture
nice. interesting. cute. sexilicious.
11/26/2003 c1 StarsignLeo
whew! Finally got around to it. It's good. People are stupid, write more!

~Mel
11/26/2003 c1 1Deep Hearted Demon
PLEASE OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I really love it! Oddly enough, I seem to be able to relate to this somehow. Maybe cuz it may prepare me for my teaching career later. But please, continue!
11/26/2003 c1 kat6528 don't feel like signing in
What kind if game exactly? funny kid (the jock) im sure he's only asking those questions cause he can't seem to get laid.
11/26/2003 c1 famousonelinersyou know me
this is really funny!

and good!

^_^

put me in a better mood!
372 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25