for A Little Game

8/24/2004 c2 8Loud and Out of Key
This is a very interesting story so far.I really like your style of writting. And thanks for reveiwing my story.
By the way, I love you're name!
8/23/2004 c19 Perhonen
me again, just an answer to your author's note, I dont think theres something wrong with your writing, and you're doing everything wonderfully, maybe it's because you don't update so regularly?(lol I think that's how its said), but don't stop writing coz the story is great, really great and funny...hope you update soon!
8/18/2004 c19 Perhonen
oh my god! you updated, im loving you so much right now, the chapter was awesome, an the ending! dude the ending...i hope you update soon, please! great story
8/18/2004 c19 eggsbenni221
Wow, good chapter, awesome! sorry i've been out of the swing of things for so long, but i'm catching up now. keep up the excellent work!
8/17/2004 c19 vintagewhitegloves
Aww... tee-hee, he SO likes her... doesn't he? Yes, yes I think he does. It's positively adorable... but not adorable, (in a good way) no, that wasn't supposed to make sense :0) but it was a compliment. Well, it's been a while since you last updated, I hope you update again soon.
Kisses*Kate*(previously frayedgalliano)
8/15/2004 c19 13Coral Chimera
Sue me..but I'm positively..confused. Downright blurred out after reading this chapter..must've been delay. Plus with FP getting all cranked up recently..AARGH! Later. Liked your writing style though, that's on a sincere note. Talk to you soon.
8/14/2004 c19 decree of fate
how was the door just open like that? shouldn't it have been locked or something? yes ironic. very ironic. I liked it!
8/13/2004 c19 21WiredCrazyFrances
I hope it doesn't wither and rot! it's still a good story but you need more updates...i liked this chapter...keep writing please!
7/27/2004 c18 18Alcapacien
I like it! I can't wait for more...is it just me or is Brock starting to like Gabrielle?
7/25/2004 c18 Perhonen
Gabrielle e bello- that made me laugh so much!, I just read the 18 chapters, they're great, please please please update soon!, I wanna know what happens next :D
7/5/2004 c18 6annchick1273
Hey, so I finally decided to check out this fic you always rave about ;) and I have to say, I'm impressed. It's funny without being totally retarded (There's so many fics on here that are "humor" and get like 234983 reviews but are plain cliche and stupid...) You have quite the twisted sick mind to think of something so... weird, but it works. It's weird yet strangely entertaining. eh, I don't suppose you'll update anytime soon? I'm guessing you're in Cali right now.
-Ann
6/29/2004 c18 vintagewhitegloves
Oh dear, i read like half of this, then forgot about it...huh, well then i had to go read it again because i have the memory of a goldfish, but yes, it was quite good. Umm... i did have something to say, but i dont quite remember, (dont you hate when that happenes┬┐) er... yeah well *insert me gushing about how absolutely well writen, and original this story is* righty-o then...kisses.
6/27/2004 c1 annchick1273
Hey so I'm finally reading this. I've got to say, the first chapter is definately amusing. Quite impressed with it so far even though It's kinda weird. Different, yet weird.
6/26/2004 c18 21WiredCrazyFrances
interesting twist with gabrielle finding romance! i hope this keeps goind...the story is really interesting!
6/25/2004 c18 4Jolly B
This is such a funny story, i love it!
372 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »