for Thousand Days: Casting Shadows

12/8/2007 c2 Manatsuneko
After reading this chapter I must say I am very interested. The brief segment of fantasy happenings in the middle of the chapter combined with repeated mentions of The Hand serve to make the reader very intrigued, and I definitely want to read more.
3/31/2004 c4 26Endless Nightmares
Hello-
I would really like to see the next chapter. I am looking forward to it. This chapter was great because you described things very well, and you write nicely too.
3/12/2004 c4 41Willum
Well, though short, adding a nice complexity to the story. Didn’t notice any typos this time (boo-ya).
3/9/2004 c3 Willum
Damn, but this story is getting better and better.
The human interaction is captured very well, and I find myself really caring about these characters.
Typos and misplaced words aside, this is a damn fine mythos that you're creating, ELA, and I hope it continues for some time.
On another note, sorry it took me a while to read this update, but hopefully that means less wait for the next one.
2/7/2004 c3 26Endless Nightmares
Hello again-
A few comma issues, here and there. Commas just don't like you heh, but they help in the long run.
Nice update, your writing is getting better.
2/7/2004 c2 Endless Nightmares
Hello-
Very well done! I like this. You improved from chapter 1 so greatly, that you know now what your doing.
I like the characters, because were getting to know them more.
2/7/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Hello-
Seems interesting, hopefully it will get more suspenseful, and eerie.
Some commas needed to be in places, but so far the story itself, is good.
1/13/2004 c2 41Willum
An excellent, excellent, continuation, ELA. Much character developement, and great interaction.
I was afraid that Andrew was going to do something stupid and violent, but I am so glad that wasn't the case. I really like the pairing of Colin and Sara, and hope you don't have any dark plans on the horizon.
The threat of it's okay, but damn it, it better not happen.
An improvement on the grammer, but, well, still a few typos, missing/wrong words. Nothing terrible, but noticeable.
Looking forward to more of this story, and damn it, more people better start leaving reviews!
11/28/2003 c1 Willum
Surprised to see the series continued so soon, but pleasantly.
Also nice to see that we're going to get Colin's back ground story.
Looking forward to this installment, and hoping that others will pick up on it...or that they'll leave you a review to let you know.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service