for Merlin and Vanity

11/4/2007 c1 fyre byrd
I enjoy Vain's incredibly irreverent tone about everything. I think his dialogue is marvellous and I'm highly amused by the fact that cleaning a table in a coffee shop becomes a swipe at urban decay with a dead fetus towel.
9/9/2007 c1 reirei
...I love this story so far...and I absolutely love your character...they're amazing, why did you stop! It's so good! Please if you have the time (or just...the want...)finish this story!
3/3/2007 c1 bansira
Wow. Seems an interesting story.

Very unpredictable 1st chapter! Amazing characters!

Will you continue it?
2/3/2006 c1 Jumpin Jellyfish
i agree with Vanity; who's Draco? is hot? will they be cute together? and when will you update again?

I'm hoping the answer to the last quesstion is soon, and by the way, the exploding lightbulbs thing was freaking awesome. He sure went out with a bang didn't he?

'Ah! AIDS!'
3/11/2005 c1 43Lady Netiri
^^ this is really fun! love it to bits and i wanna know what's gonna happen!update soon!~*~Netiri~*~
1/8/2005 c1 Yeisko
He crossdresses and he's straight? Sexy. UPDATE!
8/18/2004 c1 18Val Mora
How does Echart get to lay so many girls if he's always dressing like one? I'm surprised he hasn't picked up more in-denial lesbians... *pause a beat* Er...
It's weird. Strange. Interesting. Amusing. Now write more? *blinksmilecajole*
3/14/2004 c1 demon
i like where this is going, please continue! "well your really weird-looking" =P
2/8/2004 c1 Jeoal
I love the beginning of this story, and an anxiously waiting for you to update it [which I hope you will do in the near future, perhaps?] Vain seems like he will be a great narrator [the sarcastic ones are usually the best, aren't they? ;-)], and Echart, aside from having a cool name, is already one of those weirdly interesting and/or excentric characters.
I want to know who Draco is and how Vain will interact with him...and what their relationship is going to be [friendship/romantic]. Vain seems somewhat stand-offish, and skeptical to life/love in general, so I'm really looking forward to their meeting, and just what you have planned for them and the rest of the story, really. :-)
So, update soon, if you please.
1/25/2004 c1 Safe in my mind
An interesting start. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.
1/12/2004 c1 16ola
what's this i see? you haven't updated in... *tries to count the days and fails miseably* a LONG time!
by the way, i love the begining of the story. love the humor/sarcasm, and the whole style. great job. now, the only thing you need to do is add some more! *grins*
please? =)
12/7/2003 c1 Bren Eldrid Bera
Hmm... yes, very prettyful. I like the colors. Updates are mandatory!
12/2/2003 c1 15Devi Lethe
You really must update with all haste. I'm waiting with baited breath for the next chapter. I can't wait to find out who plays the undoubtedly delectable Draco. ((Alliteration not intended but now that it happened I'm loathe to change it. ^_^))
Anyway, update soon. Ja ne.
12/2/2003 c1 1Rhys
This dialogue sounds exactly (and I do mean _exactly_) like my and my friends' conversations. So much so that I kinda have to wonder narcisstically whether you're taping my conversations. "Ah! AIDS!" Is something I say regularly, actually.
But this is lovely. And funny. Please do continue!
11/28/2003 c1 14sb1
This looks great, witty and amusing as anything. I really look forward to more soon.
16 Page 1 2 Next »