for Poem heard in the crackling of flames

4/14/2004 c1 79CrimsonCat
"i'm going to write you a poem/parallel to your delusions"
Great title, by the way. I love the idea that you can hear poetry before you write it. This entire poem was.. breath takingly beautiful. A twisted beauty, if you know what I mean. So full of.. anger, but not quite. I can feel the heart in it. I can feel the fire too. This one burns. Burns itself into your eyes as you read it. Makes its way into your soul and leaves its mark.
Fantastic! Bravo! Just when I think you cannot possibly get any better...
12/2/2003 c1 AVIGON
I knew I was going to love this one, even before I read it. The lines you used for the summary... they're just... perfect, there's no other way of saying it. Even if the rest of the poem would stink -which it most certainly doesn't- it would still be great, just because it has those two lines in it. Maybe it's my infatuation with the word "delusion", although a more probable reason would be that these two lines have everything two lines could ever want... truth, emotion, power even.
I love how you managed to arrange the "actual poem" (I'm using these words for lack of better alternatives; the "introduction would of course be the first two lines) the way you did. How you used the repetition of "when" and the image of fire and its result, and even how you wriggled the three whens between the "and if you think [...] and nothing more- think again"... that's pure craftsmanship.
Need I mention again how I loved this?
11/30/2003 c1 251LegendaryPunk29
Very nice, very nice. I liked it a lot. Great work here, Very creative too! Nice job! eep it goin!
If u can, plz r and r some of my work too, it means a lot to me.
Thanks!