for Unnoticed

2/12/2005 c1 Out-Of-Reality
O...an eerie sadness created in your own world. I liked it. Defenitely a topic always written about that you made your own. greatness!
2/6/2005 c1 6broken rainbow
Inspirational, seriously. I personally can't cry, and your poem just made me... well i dunno, but it was good, :PThankyou
8/27/2004 c1 157darkmistresslae
I really like this poem. Is it about you? Not that I am prying. But, its really sad that *noone* cared. I'm sure somebody did. Sometimes though, it seems that I wished nobody cared... Could you do me a favor and read some of my stuff? Thanks. I love your writing. Its really good.
~Lae~
1/26/2004 c1 26esotericblood
This was a beautiful and touching poem. I suffered with cutting for over 5 years of my life, and I'm not entirely over it yet. I hope you can get past it, because once you do, it's like everyday is a new breath of fresh air, and I'm not exaggerating.
1/19/2004 c1 18Phoenix Ignition
Wow...That was amazing. Especially the first stanza. Sometimes I wonder why I never got into that. . .I guess because I was afraid of getting an addiction that I couldn't control (I don't tolerate being controlled very well), and because I didn't have any friends that did it and it never sounded appealing, anyway. And my parents know EVERYTHING that goes on my life, and they would have found out pretty soon. (Actually, when I was mentioning it to my mom, the concept sounded quite foreign to me).
That was long. Anyways, the poem was good, like I already said at the top. :)
12/4/2003 c1 47Anjeni Windsinger
Whoa... this one hit home, especially the first stanza. I'm amazed at the intensity of it.. Brilliant write.
12/4/2003 c1 169Siberia82
*clap hands* What a powerful, moving piece. Your pain seeps beautifully through each verse. The last stanza was filled with so much emotion; a pure stoke of genius. You're a very talented writer.