for The Janitor

4/10/2004 c1 7ubercognito
Ah, janitors ROCK. Remember how you could be assaulting someone and the janitor wouldn't even bat an eyelash?
I love this poem.
3/12/2004 c1 9Magentian
*scratches head* Not to say that wasn't really idealistically ...ideal, but I somehow got the idea from the title that it would be more geared towards the question of the division between blue-collar workers and white-collar innovators, rather than offering a view of an awards ceremony from the standpoint of a blue-collar man who feels more respect for those willing to help, or get their hands dirty, so to speak...
And that was a very long sentence.
Anyway. My suspecting that made me rather impatient with the inclusion of all the small details which turned out, when the real theme was introduced, to be almost symbolic, like the dark suits against the white wall. Perhaps the title/summary needs changed. Perhaps I just read too much into it- everyone else seems pretty happy. *shrug* It _is_ good, but you kind of have to read through it multiple times with the theme in mind to grasp just how good. But it does give one a lot to think about. And it gives you a big long review. Whoopee.
12/8/2003 c1 19Singatragedy90
aw, that is so sweet. WIth out those janitors, many buildings such as schools and work places would never be clean.
12/7/2003 c1 5aqua-angel
Whoa O.o the poem was so touching and deep in some points. I like it, *sniffle* great job on it. You definitely have a way with poetry. If you don't mind, when you have the time plz R/R 1:3 Rectangular Prism. I'd like to hear your opinion on it. Thanks!
12/7/2003 c1 106cosmo-queen
That was absolutely beautiful. Wonderfully written, it flowed very well, and above all, it was so touching. Keep up the great work :) This is going on my favourites.
*cosmo-queen*
12/6/2003 c1 orangefreak33
This was amazing! Everything worked perfectly. I can't think of anything to say except for GREAT WORK!
12/6/2003 c1 WarriorHeart
I loved everything about it, form the way it was written, to the story. Magnifico!