for When you're all alone

4/18/2004 c1 GrungeIsDead
Why is it that in everyone's stories the girls are always beautiful? It annoys me greatly.
4/18/2004 c2 GrungeIsDead
Interesting.
2/8/2004 c2 60To-Speak
this is an interesting story. its very good and i cannot wait for updates =)
2/1/2004 c2 WhiteFlameAngel
Awsome...I can see this going like 10 different ways. Some of them are extremely funny, some serious, some just stange...take your pick... just general ideas in case you have writer's block or something.
W.F.
1/24/2004 c1 IllusionKat
my God, your stuff is magnificiant (
1/20/2004 c2 29The Deacon
This is good stuff, not only this story but the rest of your work as well. You certainly have talent, and do a great job of building emotion in a relatively short space. I look forward to reading more, and wish to thank you for reviewing some of my stories as well.
1/15/2004 c1 19The L1zard Queen
I like this. Please continue. b^_^d
By the way, no one ever reviews any of my stuff hardly. If it wasn't too much trouble I'd like for you to take a look please and post a review or two. Thanks! n_n
1/5/2004 c1 RomanceIsWanted
Oh my god, you seriously have the right words. I love the way you say things. Keep up the good work, i can't wait for the next ones.
12/23/2003 c1 24echoes of chaos
Definitely liked this one - you ought to keep going, sounds like it could totally be an interesting story
12/13/2003 c1 38Papillon Sierra
you should continue this... it doesn't make much sense with only one chapter... but it's very good... i love your stuff
12/12/2003 c1 1Don Michaello
great story, needs some more, but great story. Shows us the character's emotions in a small amount of words, keeps the reader there and shows us u ain't half bad. And by the way "Kelly Shaw" freaking dumbass I think the author meant it to be this way. Get a mother f*ucking clue(I was warned 2ce about the swearing ok)
12/11/2003 c1 2Lena Carta
Great, but maybe a little underdeveloped. I love your description. I think it would be more powerful if you built up the emotions a bit more, you know, dragged it out some, but I still liked it.
12/7/2003 c1 LivingWitThrill
very good, well written, and interesting. continue this please, check out my stuff as well if youre in the mood. i like this!