for Can you really trust

5/15/2006 c1 9Aluminum Tinkerbell
Wow. That was just like...wow. Very powerful writing.

The only thing is this: Of the stories of yours that I've read, most of them of the theme of people gratful for death, and mistaken love.

Am I right or just picking those exact stories?

Well, Kudos!
7/22/2004 c1 26girl-23
Hey, I'm not usually into this sort of writing but this was well written and I have to give you credit for writing about such a tough matter. Good.
Laura
7/18/2004 c1 49SleepDontWeep
wow! dats so wow! rape is such a hard thing 2 write about u did it perfectly! i feel so bad for anastacia! please keep ritin! god im nearly cryin its so sad! lov ya x
5/29/2004 c1 2Squeaky
Wow. That was really good - great job. I like the way you can be so descriptive in only a few sentances, yet still leave a few things to the writer's imagination.
4/18/2004 c1 Wow
This is beautiful. The last person who reviewed it is obviously a bitch. I totally liked it & I think you deserve full credit for being such an awesome writer!
Keep it up
X
4/18/2004 c1 GrungeIsDead
Umm... what happened? Your writing is very confusing, and very sick. I don't get it. I'm confused. No, I'm not stupid. I'm confused. ?_?
2/1/2004 c1 WhiteFlameAngel
Chapter 2 chapter 2 do I need to say it again Chapter 2 please!
W.F.
1/24/2004 c1 IllusionKat
this is wonderful! it really leaves a feeling with a writer...i love it =)
1/20/2004 c1 2Lady Sunlight
Can you really trust?
1/17/2004 c1 not so average
hey liked ur story tofu, chris and i enjoyed it alot :P he says :its so damn good
1/16/2004 c1 6Cyanic Blue
wow! you have a great style, your descriptions and the way you present your surroundings are so amazing! it makes the entire story flow and amazingly easy to read. I think you should work on the dialog some more, its hard to understand what's going on from what the characters are saying. I read all of your stories (yes I have no life) so this one review pertains to all of them! Thanks for reviewing!
Jezz
1/2/2004 c1 5Craving
It's really good! But you stole my name! How dare you? lol.
As long as you didn't imagine him as Deryck, it's all good.
12/17/2003 c1 24echoes of chaos
DAMN.
Incredibly well-written, definitely a shocker though. I thought you finished it up perfectly with that last little section once she was running. Job well done, and almost frighteningly real.
12/13/2003 c1 38Papillon Sierra
that's sad... i feel so bad for her... you're a really good writer, though
12/10/2003 c1 1Don Michaello