for art

12/23/2003 c1 63my girl friday
this, by far, has to be the single most beautiful poem i've read in a while. mebbe it's not beautiful i was looking for but it's the only word that i can find to describe it. it's like you've taken the words, plucked them from the minds of every cutter in the world and splattered them in black and white and it's goregous. and yet, it's so simple. just a few lines but it conveys so much raw emotion, so many realities that people refuse to acknowledge (why this or that person's cutting, for example). i love it.
-fin-
genesis
12/22/2003 c1 29get-it-on65
Hey, oh this is kool, i can kinda relate, suppose a lot of ppl on here can, from th reviews anyway, to much hurt, pain, stress in the world, in our lives...anyway, gr8, keep it up, hope u feel happier soon, i know easier sed than done, but well, i think u get what i mean, cya for now, luv, cesca, x, Oh and p.s. if you have time, can you 'R & R' morew of my work!
12/9/2003 c1 35It was not enough
carving is art well at least to me it is as well but sometimes dont you just want to erase them like you would with a pencil
Please R&R some of my work if you can find the time
12/9/2003 c1 32Birdaloo
THIS is ABSOLOUTLY FABULOUS! im SO blown away! its so deap and REAL! so so so true. i REALLY RELALY RELALLY love this! never EVER stop writing madam! you'll break hearts!
~Birdy
12/8/2003 c1 8Ravynne
Very creative approach. Excellent writing! Its deep, I like it.
12/8/2003 c1 Laksha
deep. very deep. i love it, keep it up!
12/8/2003 c1 80Visions of Harmony
heya.
this is beautiful, and this is a subject really close to me.
i think its a lovely, beautifully written...take a look at some of my other work, such as My Escape, and u'll see what i mean.
thanks for da review
love ya
rozie x
12/8/2003 c1 30Faithrss
I can really identify with this. I loved the way you wrote it. Just thought you might like to know your not alone. Good work.
*Faith*