for Kitten

4/17/2009 c1 12UnderhandedCruelty
That made me nauseous. However, unlike the majority of my fellow reviewers, I didn't find it frightening. Just...nauseating. I would say in a good way, but nausea can never really be called "good."

It was disturbing, to say the least, but not because of the psycho-killer part. I'm not disturbed by the father and what he did, nor by the fact that he never got caught - It's the lingering, subtle madness left to the daughter that gets me. The fact that she practically watched that boy die, so horribly too, and ignored it...even as the maggots infested his wound...even after he was long dead...it makes me squirm. Don't know why.

Pretty good story, Hun. A few errors here and there. Placing the "The End" there also threw it off somehow.

Otherwise, yeah. This is pretty good stuff.

Oh, and by the by, if you were confused by my dull praises and mildly negative comments, this is supposed to be a good review. As in, I liked it. In a weird sort of way.
3/31/2009 c1 China
I really liked that. It was very imaginitive.
3/8/2005 c1 Broken Confessions
IT was good. I really liked it, even if it was a bit psychotic! ^_^

Shame it was only a short story though. You could make a really good full length oneout of that.
11/9/2004 c1 1Ms.Persephone
Can't decide if i should be sad for her or pissed at her. Great story. Hope you write more.
12/17/2003 c2 27aspenjerome
Jumping across such large chasms of time defeats the veracity of the piece. It's creepy to somwe extent, but I can't my fellow reviewers' call to tears - I just don't know these characters that well. While the story has some Kafka in it, it's too overwrought. The scenario is unbelievable, and instead of taking the time to cement the believability of the piece, you play into its unreality. So for me it isn't scary, it's fantasy.
12/17/2003 c2 Chris'-sex-kitten
That's so sad. I nearly cried. I love it. So far anyways.
12/16/2003 c2 Rebecca
Wow, this second chapter was just.. creepy. Very vague, yet not at all at the same time. Creepy. I liked it!
12/15/2003 c2 wazawaisuru
Oh wow, this story had me weeping outright! Poor Levi, poor Maron, I even fell sorry for the father-poor crazy bastard! You're one heck of a writer Marin!
12/13/2003 c1 aspenjerome
Reminiscent in some ways of Firestarter. The story's so bizarre, though, that I'm not sure you have much left place to wiggle.
12/11/2003 c1 Rebecca
It's kind of confusing.. but this is only the first part, so things will become more clear later, yeah? It's very mysterious, which is very cool. Kind of spooky and suspicious.
And YAY FOR "VERBATIM"!
12/10/2003 c1 wazawaisuru
Gee, it's scary! The dad must be a real psycho! I'd love to read more-I really admire your writing!