for Never Say Forever

7/27/2004 c1 3ElvenNight
Wow. That was really good! You definately have a lot of talent. Really good poem! :)
5/24/2004 c1 9BluDolphinFan22
that was good, forever never ends and friends will always be there andthat is true about the world.
~mandi~
4/10/2004 c1 7ubercognito
I must admit that I've seen a lot of poems like this before and you usually write far better than this. However, some lines really were great - "a man with warmer hands"..."and elsewhere in the city, there goes the last free kiss".
2/19/2004 c1 8Soul-Simplicity
I really like your poem and style of writing. You have done a great job, not only here, but in your other writing as well. I hope you keep up the good work! *^^* great job and peace out!
-krys
pen name(s)-crystal angels or kaori chienai
2/18/2004 c1 2Draconian Phoenix
dark and depressing, just how i like it. fits my mood and conveys the truth.
2/17/2004 c1 22Turtle Queen of Freeks
It's kind of sad.
1/2/2004 c1 AlexanderX
It confused me a little, mainly near the end but it was really nice and was depressing.
12/23/2003 c1 7Accolo ab Renideo
That was really really good. It is so hard to get rhyming to actually make sense and you've done a great job. All the stanzas flow nicely, and great repetativeness of "Never". You're pretty consistant with your "cuz"'s, however if you used cuz again in you're second to last stanza, and then have your first and last different it would just pull it together. I love it!
Alexandra.
BTW, thanks for reviewing my short story...
12/11/2003 c1 121Seeker of the Way
I like this, it sounds like a ballad.
I am new here, so I am only on the favorite list of 12 people * This will be my 212'th signed review! Most ratings per story 10 * least 0 * most hits 142 (An Angel Demonized - my most raw piece) * least hits 4 (only because it is my newest - Insider's Look)
But I cannot brag like you, I am too new or too different? I like 99% of the reviews I HAVE given, including yor very good one, thanks! The poem matches the message. That and I decided that I wanted to create my ow nstyles of poetry, many different styles. I try to have the style match the message, or have just be as it comes out with editing when needed. 173 reviews on one story! KEWL!
12/11/2003 c1 orangefreak33
That sounds bitter. But I liked it. The rhyming was forced sounding at times, but at other times it worked well. The last stanza is really nice, but I think using the 'word' "cuz" takes away from it.