for Smoke

7/29/2004 c1 5ratatooie
I love you're writing because you're perceptions of things are so original and fresh. This is a great piece, gritty like most of your work but articulate.
1/8/2004 c1 14Tabitha Grey
That was really interesting... Not interesting in one of those 'oh uh, yeah...' kinda ways, I liked it. It's sort of stream of conciousness, but it's good. There's strange things about people that turn other people on. Nice job. I also wanted to thank you for reviewing my story 'adventures with the opposite sex.' While some may call you a harsh critic, I call you honest. Thank you again, and keep up the good work!
12/20/2003 c1 pieces
This one was more of a guilty pleasure than most. It really makes me wonder about WHO this girl is, what the connection of the narrator to her is really all about. If you really wanted to, I'm sure it wouldn't be any problem at all to build off of this and make it a much bigger scene ... and part of what makes this so awesome is the fact that you don't.
~Gabby
12/15/2003 c1 22NeonX
This is a good read. I can't tell if its a short little one-shot or a novel at this point but it is pretty damn good. :-)