for A Rainbow of light and emotion

10/13/2004 c1 Soul of Night
Well, it is different to how i would write a poem about a girl who wouldn't leave my head. Believe me i think about her every waking moment. The end three lines kinda reverses the feeling and mood of the poem. To me they sort of bring about the thought that the 'girl' is evil and she is a stain upon your soul and not a happiness that she brings. Though that might be what your trying to get across. Still i found it interesting.
6/8/2004 c1 9QuillKitten
The imagery is great. The poem didn't go BAM tho, like your others. Still good, and easy to read. But I don't think its as good as your others.
5/22/2004 c1 tinydog
that girl seemed to fuck you up a bit, but at least it lead you to writing beautiful and true poems. i love the way you can mix emotions of love and bliss, with pain, especially in some of your other poems about her. i dont have enough knowledge or skill about writing, but i know what i like and understand, and i think you're a great writer. please keep writing forever. †
2/16/2004 c1 8htmraw
Nice, very nice.
Almost as if you said stuff emotion and threw a whole heart in instead.
I'm not even sure I understand. But at least it's honest.
12/18/2003 c1 5PainkillerPie
Nice words, but somehow I think the rhythm isn't right. Maybe it could be a little more complex? Overall, pretty good.
12/17/2003 c1 1Modge
Nicely structured and great descriptions.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
If you like a good Horror tale check out TORMENT2. It'll keep you up at nights. hehe
12/17/2003 c1 29aode
it's great how you combine some parts of nature with the feelings that you have. this is great!