for The City

5/16/2007 c1 11xDancingintheRainx
I like this. The rhythm and rhyming you used worked really well for this piece. Everything flowed along so nicely and smoothly. I like your word choice too. Well done!
1/14/2004 c1 9infernal x jade
wow. truely, that is beautiful. :) good job.
12/25/2003 c1 LunaCaelum
Wow,you're really good at this! Good job!
12/24/2003 c1 DMTS
Hmm..Could be about either one. The forest or city.
Both places have so much in common that nobody ever takes the time to look at that this poem fits for both the places. Adrenaline runs high for the people of a city because of so much going on around them, just as it does for animals in a jungle and other residents that make their home in the jungle.
The canopy of lights possibly could represent the stars in the nighttime sky in the jungle OR in the city- dependant on which part of the city you're in- or the multitude of lights within the city limits.
Wildlife in the jungle is such as tigers and plants, while wildlife in the city are such as humans and pets. Everything has a wildside to it, one just needs to search out the wildside.
Love the poem. It's well written, and makes its readers think on a deeper level to understand what it's truly talking about. Sort of a rhetorical poem. Not many around these days. Poetry is so underappreciated..
Very good.
Keep writing.
=DMTS=
12/22/2003 c1 The Unbreakable
nice poem, it fully captured the effect of any city. Except mine, mine's full of scumbags, drug dealers, and nogoodniks. Anywho, good job. Keep it up- you got talent.
12/21/2003 c1 114Wren Craven
my favourite line was 'animated allegro' it flowed so nicely, and it made so much sense...thanks for reviewing my stuff...sorry it took me so long to review you...i am a lazy bum. if you can, review some more of my stuff.
chloe