for A country Christmas

11/20/2005 c1 2BeautifulSin
its cool
9/22/2005 c16 annonamus
OMG ur story is so good i loved it. it tottally deserves more reviews. i loved it!
9/10/2005 c16 2Jackarooster88
I love this story too! I'm gonna read all your stories...haha!
8/4/2005 c16 40Death Princess
I feel like shit. my eyes are bloodshot and i look like the zombie from hell. im knackered. god knows how i even managed 2 read this. anyways it was extremly cute pretty fastpaced 2.
7/21/2005 c16 3bluang3lbby
such a great story. it took me a day to finish it and it was well worth it...continue the good work.
5/25/2005 c16 Madee
I liked the story. It is not as good as Broken Road, though. There are a lot of nice points, the love story for one. I also consider Mark´s character great! The conflict isn´t so well developed as it could be. I mean you had a great plot, just quite didn´t develop it as much as you could. Like in the end, I felt like everything settled in place too easily. Don´t get me wrong this fiction is really good and sweet, I just felt that it could be better still.
5/24/2005 c16 emerald
that was sweet...not giving out any secrets but if i were her i would have chosen the other guy...he's more my type for some reason *shy grin*...i know i know most of the girls after reading this comment might blanch cause it would have hurt the ther guy a lot...but hey you can't deny it hurt this one either...but gah what am i blabbering about...it was your story and you had a great fitting ending for it i guess...good job on it but i must admit i like your other stories better then this one...
5/1/2005 c16 becxfok01
This story really reminds me of that movie with Reese Whitherspoon in it. Anyways, I really liked it. It was written really well, esp the main character's feelings. Well done!
4/20/2005 c16 1Madcow13
Beautiful ending. Loved it. I think Mark might have got a little more upset and then left and then later on he could have come back to Halley to tell her that he understands, e.t.c. But your way does seem in character as well. Anyway, good work. I'm going to read another of your stories soon.
4/19/2005 c3 Madcow13
Ah, another one of your stories I can get into reading. I'd love to read more but fictionpress won't let me view the next chapter at the moment. I'll have to come back later...

Anyway, I can tell you are a horse person. All of your stories that I've read so far have mentioned them. I used to ride but that was ages ago. I wish I could get back into it now.

Anyhoo, the story looks great so far. I can't wait to find out what Shawn did and all the past information, e.t.c. I'll try and read the next chapter as soon as I can...

Great work, as usual.
4/17/2005 c16 orangejuice315
i can not tell you how much i loved that story! i was a little surprised about shawn though, he was awfully forgiving. i cant believe he just took her back after she left without letting him explain. but it was really a wonderful story and i look forward to reading more of your stories as well as a new chapter on i'll mess with texas! (that means you gotta update soon, k?) good job, keep writing!
4/9/2005 c16 47xWhit3StaRx
OMG! i absolutely loved this story ^_^ made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside! lol! please keep writing cuz you're awesome =D

-xWhit3StaRx
3/20/2005 c13 Emmi
wow sweetie, your stories are amazing and very heart warming, I love the whole "sweet home alabama" kind of theme, if you havn't seen that movie, its were a country girl becomes a city girl, a leaves her oldd sweetheart and gets engaged to a very important guy who is also like a prince charming kind of guy, and then her past meets up with her. Love it!~Emmi
3/11/2005 c16 2LadyWriter
I like this story. I like the plot more than anything. It just seems to be great. I like the thing about ranches and horses too. All and All it's a pretty good story. Good job.
3/10/2005 c16 Amorette
fantastic story had me hooked all the way through!
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »