for I am the Monster

6/5/2004 c1 4crisomwings
that was very intersting. although i can relate..everyone seems to have monsters that are like that? dont they? only we have them pictured in different ways, i like the way you pictured it though.
11/22/2003 c1 Devin J Pickrell
I'm going to have nightmares from readinfg this and the one about the two year old on Halloween. Here's my review for that one, it wouldn't let me review again, cuz i reviewed on another name but wanted to add more.

Sorry, I couldn't help it, I need to give suggestions! He should be a lil older, and you should say what happens/happened to the other children. And you should have a chapter about why she wants kids.

Because she is sick and twisted. Because she is jealous of the long lives ahead of them.

Because she had a bad childhood where a younger sibling got all the love.

Because she had a child of her own when she was alive and she/he was kidnapped and killed and she thinks all others deserve it.

Because...I dunno.
7/20/2002 c1 4Black Beyond
You should go read Underneath Society's stuff. I think you'd like them.

I think I know where you were going here. But this.. it's creepy, meaning of course that I loved it.

Some things... hit much too close to home...
2/11/2002 c1 20Bringin' Home the Bacon
Huh? What was that!
12/22/2000 c1 3Kiwii
ok that's... interesting... good ;o)
12/22/2000 c1 Coqui
And you had to post this AFTER Halloween? Chilling, I loved it! Why can't I write like this!
12/21/2000 c1 Basketball Girl