for If only I could

12/26/2003 c1 10CatchingInTheRye
I've read a few of your other poems but I didn't know exactly what to say, but I really like this one so I'll kinda comment on everything here.
Overall, I like your style as a poet. It's very cool...I'm not making some unreal personal connection to every single line but the theme of your poems seem to strike a nerve with me. I'm more of a writer than a poet, but I like the way you construct your rhyme schemes and whatnot...you don't sacrifice good words or lines just to perfectly fit some scheme. There's no cheesy ending words (something I am guilty of when I seldom do write poetry).
Anyway as for this poem...I can't help but think of the girl I'm in love with right now. I won't get all pathetically emo on you but I was just able to make the connection with your poem in that aspect.
All in all I enjoyed reading your poems quite a bit, and that means a lot since I really don't have a lot of tolerance for poetry, sadly. Keep up the good work.
12/25/2003 c1 9Crazy Arms
This is well written with an emotional side to the poem. I like it keep writing.
12/24/2003 c1 16ShadowsPain
Leaving sorrows because you cant fight what the heart might do...
It sounds like someone has had personal experince with it. Love and loss are two painful raw emotions that intermix eachother half the time. Good poem
The Shadow
12/24/2003 c1 5Akalei
That was seriously one of the best poems I've ever read, and so long! Hurray! So many poems anymore are too short. But this was perfect... so heart-warming... keep up the great work. Please review one of my poems if you have time!
12/24/2003 c1 57Kat Cyr
beautiful, please r&r my poems...