for Life Antidote

3/12/2004 c1 55DueTuesday
thanks for the awesome comment. i like your work very much too your haikus are wonderful. this one is especially great i love the title and how it ties into the haiku.
1/10/2004 c1 210Kelpylion
ah...I love the indirect description of the traditional poison-green color...Morbid, but beautiful this one was.
1/6/2004 c1 breezy nostrils
That was really wordy, but I liked it...one of the most complex haikus I have read. Good Job! ^_^
1/5/2004 c1 80Plato's Optic Runaway
You like the theme of being drugged up medicinally, don't you? Heh, Alice. Well, one must feel pain not to. Anyway. Your haikus are wonderful, as per usual, not to give you a status of ordinary.
1/1/2004 c1 127godawful teen-angst poetry
Frugale...what do I even say? I think you've put all of us to shame. Awesome, Amazing, Artistic, all of the above. Coma foliage has to be the best 5 syllable line ever...followed closely by jaded infusion. And I love the word serenade. And it's an allegory for the condition of life, not just a pretty poem...*swoons*
~lyv
12/25/2003 c1 8glitterjewele
oh, very creepy in a subtle, metaphorical way. it's amazing what an incredible effect you've created with so few words. awesome lil' piece. and merry christmas! :)
12/25/2003 c1 57teh tarik
I'm beginning to like your works a lot. They have such deep meanings and an excellent choice of words. Great job!
12/24/2003 c1 100Keep it 100
Each word of this was so sheerly awesome.
~Heart of the Sword
12/24/2003 c1 138Lina Inverse
Fucking cool. Every single word is full of meaning and unique.
12/24/2003 c1 123breakdown in the waiting room
"Coma foilage." Awesome figurative language. "Poison ivy serenades." Brilliant!
-Jessica