for Gone with the Wind

12/28/2003 c1 49AnnaSun
Hi,
Good poem.
Please read and review my poems.
Thanks for sharing :)
12/27/2003 c1 ZealWarrior
-Melancholic, truly it was. War is one theme worth pursuing in poetry or fiction because it is one that's understandable, given it's historical nature and unrelenting appearence throughout our life. I am by no means, a soldier, however I still like reading works about war, watching movies about them, and writing about it, and this poem is one that reminds me of these things.
-What you did was truly original. In stead of showing war from the usual perspective of the soldier, you showed it through the eyes of a woman. The brilliance is that more people can relate to it that way, since there are always more civilians than soldiers. Most show those who fight and the importance of them, you show those who do not fight, what they experience and the affect it has on family and love.
-Great work, it's rich in originality, in theme it is recognizable world-over, in structure it flows and in rhyme the words are apt. Great job, very original.
12/27/2003 c1 836CRaZy-OdIN
this poem is really good, it really gets accorss I think a sort of inner fear we have within us about war, and how it can ruin lives, and a fear that one day it will ruin our own lives and take everything we have away, well thats what I get out of this poem, its kind of inspired me to want to write about somthing similar, well done for a very well written poem, thank you for reviewing my work by the way, keep up the good work.
I rate this poem: 8.3/10