for Shadow

2/2/2004 c1 Anuj Patwardhan
Wow krisie really good I like how you can do stuff with the word shadow.
1/31/2004 c1 1Drogankid
I think that this poem describes a truth to life...
1/9/2004 c1 Zii 0f ll 0ni
Me like! ur work is awesome. i really don't know wat it means but yah, it seems dark 2 muwa. well, thnkx 4 revewing me and i love ur work!
1/9/2004 c1 Zii 0f ll 0ni
1/6/2004 c1 104Skittles1
I like it, it made sense and besides, poems are just what u want to feel and write down ^^
1/2/2004 c1 how do you delete accounts
I love the way this flows...and the way it turns around and around. It can expose a lot of totally different feelings and fits whatever person reads it. I commend you!
Oh, and by the way, the person in Door Out of Hell wasn't Phillip Rudy, but Brandon Reese. Do you know him?
12/27/2003 c1 41squashedbanana
hehe im bad at these games but what i get from that is optimism or pessimism haha. dont you laugh at me missy !
i laugh in the face of danger.
ha ha ah ah
12/26/2003 c1 95Angry Artista
I understand it a little bit...I get a great understanding of the depth of this poem, but it is hard to decipher the thing as a whole. I must now add this to my favorites so that i will be able to come back and try to understand it better. Very beautifully writtn. Good job.