for Not Alone

1/5/2004 c1 arbysauce93
Very good poem. I really like it, and that is pretty unique for one of this length, but it really keeps you interested. I think that you are missing an am in the last line of the second to last stanza, but besides that it is really good. Keep up the good work, and thanks for reviewing mine!
12/27/2003 c1 ZealWarrior
-Great poem, something I and many can relate to. The theme is one that is universal and holds very true. I say, if I can relate to it, understand even a bit of it, or try to feel what the authour was trying to convey, or felt when writing the poem, then it was successful.
-The poem is overall, elegant. It flows richly, it rhymes smoothly, there are no complex, unnecessary words or phrases, it's simple. This actually enhances the overall affect of the poem and makes it all the more understandable to the reader.
-Great job really, even though it was somewhat grim.
12/27/2003 c1 12Autumn Dynasty
Very beautiful. I like the imagery and they rhyming. Just try to keep the rhyming consistent. :D
12/27/2003 c1 31blackholewriter989
wow, that is really beautiful. sadly, i don't know what it feels to be understood cause i'm alone. but great job. can you review some of my stuff?
12/27/2003 c1 3silverbluehues
Wow, that was a great poem! I'm looking forward to reading your other poems as well.