for The Crawford Series

8/25/2006 c3 Melanie H
This series is great! I can't wait to read more. I love how you describe everything in alot of detail but don't use a lot of words.
8/16/2006 c3 lola
AWW your story is very cute and you're a very good writer. Please continue!
6/10/2006 c3 2writergurlLW
you must continue this story. thsi is the first kid story i've ever read and i already like it! I also liek that name Xaria.
9/30/2005 c2 14glehnmarc
That's very cool. It is simple and lovely.
5/9/2005 c3 81TwystedFate
Update. *glee*
5/9/2005 c2 TwystedFate
Aw. I love this. *moves on to the next chapter excitedly*
4/7/2005 c3 Chibi KnuckleHead
This is definately a beautiful story, I'll have to keep my eye on it.I love how you prtray each child's personality with evidence, and how you even put some of their thoughts and feelings in there, so you can be in each child's shoes.I especially love Xaria and Daisy, they're my favourites, and the teachers are all very nice from what I can see.Lovely work!
1/24/2005 c3 16Noir Fleurir
i really like that name Xaria. Where'd you get it? If you dont mind can you email me and let me know. I need some new names for all my novels. You can read mine if you want too.
1/24/2005 c2 Noir Fleurir
i think it's really interesting. I liked it anyway. Good luck with the rest of 'emGeena
12/7/2004 c2 matrixelf
((matrixelf is my name on FanFiction.net, which I belong to))I really liked this story, and it was very well written.
8/23/2004 c2 64chicanerysmile
Sorry, just wanted to add this to my favourites. I've already reviewed this I think. B.
8/23/2004 c3 chicanerysmile
Yay, new chapter. This is looking to be a very interesting series. Hmm... about this chapter... very well written, as always, and seeing Xaria introduced was sweet. You describe the little kids really sweetly, and it all seems so realistic. Can't wait for more, B.
7/26/2004 c3 David Stephen
This was another great installment. The only thing though, is that, I get the feeling that the children, at some parts, act to old. For example, my little sister, is seven years, and at some parts, I felt that even she didn't act like some of the children did.
Anyway - it was fab!
Keep up this great work! David
7/26/2004 c3 9Celeste Se'oir
That was cute, poor Xaria, though its great that she got into such a small class and has such a nice teacher.
Later,
~Ffuffy~
7/26/2004 c2 Celeste Se'oir
Did you repost this, cause I know I already reviewed to it. Oh well, I guess I just get to do it again! Its so cute, I love little kids!
later,