for Lilith

1/27/2004 c1 cackled
this is very intriguing...but I rather wish I hadn't just eaten dinner :( While the imagery of this was very er..invigorating, it doesn't sit to well with the vension stew (blech)
can't wait to read more
-^^-
1/1/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
As I read apon this awsome, and graphic story. I have always liked your interesting horror stories. I've been here for a few years, as you can see my stories are not as half as good as yours but besides that. I've always knew that some how, the more graphic detail within a story, the better the outcome.
It was actually a decent story. I am writing myself, trying hard to fix what needs to been done. My grammar is way off. I need to stop blabbing about my stories. I haven't written in a long time on this site because I am trying to make my chapters alive. Detail, and charachter.
Lilith- is one of your best so far, and can honestly say from how you write, you have proven to be one of the best horror writers on this site. Paul is very described well, and he makes a good fictional character.
I like the word choice within this story. The better the word choice, the better the story sounds, and you can see that throughout the piece of work.
I am looking forward to the next story you write. People can learn very easily how to write like you, not by copying your work, but making ideas on how to make a horror story a piece of art.
1/1/2004 c1 Allegretto
Wow... that was weird. Very weird. It wasn't the frightening type, just horrifying. But I'm intrigued. I want an explanation, and I want to hear about the girl herself...
33 « Prev Page 1 .. 3