for This Is Why

2/12/2005 c1 Out-Of-Reality
I thought the second last stanza would of made a more powerful ending btu the poem all together was good. It was mroe fo a rant from ym perspective but one that really means a lot. Defenitely another great one!
5/17/2004 c1 82nimue webweaver
oh wow! very very deep. this is so well thought out and so meaningful. amazing! this is fucking brilliant!
5/13/2004 c1 41Arreis Kurai
wow! i love it...i can't say what part i liked the most even! as i was reading it i was thinking 'i'll mention how great that past was in the review' but there would just too many times i thought that while reading...i love it
~*Arreis Kurai*~
1/3/2004 c1 47Anjeni Windsinger
Very, very good write. My favorite lines were, 'i want to live, but i hate it too' and 'to not even be a grown-up/and already possess their pain', especially the last one. Great work.
1/2/2004 c1 40Aleonic Relic
very good, i used to be suicidal but i could never go through with it since something kept on holding me back but my friends saved me from it even if they don't know they did. anyway, you did a nice job of reflecting the feelings of those described in your poem.
1/1/2004 c1 18Dytra2003
I really like this... obviously you've either been there or you are just very good at writing from the point of view of someone who has. Awesome work.