for Why are women so stupid?

1/15/2006 c1 11arachibutyrophobia
what about guys who are in abusive relationships? there wasa couple in my school that pretty much abused each other... it's something i think needs to have more light shed on it.

but yeah, because there's the jane that does get joe to change, and there's the jane that doesnt, and how do you know which jane is which before it's too late? and the matter just gets worse when little janes and joes come into the picture...*sighs*
5/27/2005 c1 10Ayunami Yori
Painful and beautiful in the way anything written about the terrors of life should be. Thank you, for being strong enough to share this, and for doing it so well.
3/4/2005 c1 Vampire of the Shadows
Hm, I honestly don't know anyone in something like that. Want to know why? My friends are all single, and I'm just not allowed to date. If something like abuse ever happened to me, my family would notice it in an instant.

Once again, an essay has a flaw.
12/8/2004 c1 28Brooke Monroe
i thought this was really good. i'm sorry if you were a part of an abusive relationship. i persinally have never been in one but i know if i was i wouldn't be able to leave. i'm not strong enough. and i think it's great that someone else reliezes how hard it is. this is really good.member Pay it ForwardBrooke Monroe
7/18/2004 c1 58Next Exit
powerful, something to make you think. has your husband read this? or have you already lectured it to him? :D hee hee, well done!
cat
6/17/2004 c1 7Samara Morgan-Ring
BRAVA! BRAVA! My sister is in the same type of situation and when they fight she constantly says she's gonna leave, but then she makes it her fault. I've tried to get her to see the light, but she wont:(:( This was good
6/17/2004 c1 19lengg
Your essay is very interesting! I like it!
6/17/2004 c1 Lia Crystal
Great essay... very true, thorough and from the heart. I wish you the best of luck. =)
1/26/2004 c1 00Anonymous00
Well, what is there to say?
Yup, this essay is true and precise.
1/21/2004 c1 21princess max
I am a (just had my b'day - yay) 23 year old female, so I'm not going to say I have any great wisdom, BUT I have a question: Do you think our 'stupidity' is learned? Does society teach us to forgive men in this way, particularly in regards to relationship and sex? I am a bi female and was asked by a (wanker) male how many females I'd had sex with. I said 'none'. This is because I never felt obligated or coerced (oh how primitive) to go to bed with a female just because things were reaching 'that stage' whereas 2 of the 3 (sorry, this is probably WAY too much info) men I have slept with I fucked, and I use the word 'fucked' on purpose, I did because I somehow believed that once you've gotten to a certain stage in a relationship/getting it on with someone, you are obligated to sleep with them. This is just an e.g.:-)
1/21/2004 c1 1Setryochi
It's true. When your self-esteem is knocked out completely, leaving the guy you're with is hard, becuase if you leave him you're alone. Nobody wants to be alone...
This was really good. I'm glad someone wrote about it. It doesn't even have to be physical abuse, emotion does it quite well.
Thanks for writing it, it was informative to the people who don't undestand "why".
1/17/2004 c1 39Clockwork Angel
um...I don't find a woman who married a wrong man and is still trying to love him...stupid, I don't find a woman who loved the wrong guy...stupid. I respect women, how they can be gentle even though you're confused because of rage, how they can become martyrs for the sake of their children and how they stand up bravely in front of problems that arise.I believe that stupidity is a sickness that all men and women have, we men can be stupid most of the time in our way of handling women and in our way of picturing their role in society...some of us are more like chauvinistic pigs who think women are sex objects...you see everyone is stupid if all of us are wise then why do we need God anyway? We are made as imperfect beings, man and woman were seperated for the sole purpose of making the world a varied place to live and also for it to be imperfect. Though when men and women were made, they did not make any order as whose woman is to whom man...it is random maybe that's why women find it hard to find the -perfect man-. There you go...this is my opinion from a young guy of 16...man this sounds totally written like a kid, well anyways people are stupid O_o
CLOCKWORK_ANGEL
1/7/2004 c1 13saintchris
They meet the wrong man, but try to make it work. And why not?
Many women meet the wrong man and together they make it work. That is probably the basis of most relationships.
Exceedingly rare are the perfect matches, where woman meets perfect man.
1/5/2004 c1 ddddd
I love reading this sort of stuff because it comes from the heart and is truly touching. It is very well written and is very gripping.
I wish you luck and more.
1/4/2004 c1 C Shot
Good essay and very true, but I have a few questions for you.

While woman abuse gets much attention, what about men getting abused?

Do you think that men getting abuse physically and mentally happens often? If yes, can you name one organization dedicated to that problem?

I guess what I am saying is women arent the only stupid people, men are stupid too.

Well I hope this rant made somewhat sense, I love your way of showing feeling in your writing. I also didnt notice and grammer/ spelling problems, so you deserve a cookie.

~C Shot~